Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Dylan

Premier League 2010/11

Correct. But not every club has a pretty large proportion of their crowd booing someone for having their leg broken.

Did like Swing low, sweet chariot though.

2-0.

Booing Ramsey was pretty low but it's cause he refused to accept Shawcross' apology/respond to any calls/texts etc. See your point tho.

As for Wilshere, 2 blatant bookable offences today, if not worse. Lucky to finish the game.

Booing Ramsey was pretty low but it's cause he refused to accept Shawcross' apology/respond to any calls/texts etc. See your point tho.

As for Wilshere, 2 blatant bookable offences today, if not worse. Lucky to finish the game.

Exactly, also I have heard (Whether its true or not I don't know) Wenger has been talking it up, reigniting the arguement, slagging off Stoke for it so Ramsey can thank Wenger for reigniting that situation.

As for Wilshire, What a dirty little shit he was today, but I doubt Wenger saw any of his tackles.

Howard Webb has bottled it there with Ivanovic. He should be off.

Didn't think it warranted a yellow nor did Essiens

These games between the so called top 4/5 often turn into petty niggles with each team trying to out do the other in the theatrical over playing of tackles and football goes out the window.

Well if he comes out in the second half i'll be very surprised and if he does i can't see him lasting the full 45.

Well he comes across as a bit of a thug but then Man U aren't exactly a team of innocents.

Archived