Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Dylan

Premier League 2010/11

Up there with Bamba's in terms of a great mixture of two strong accents.

On another note, Gomes is mad.

Didi Hamann's is great mix as well. German and Scouse sounds hilarious as German and Brummie.

And it's Hi Ho Wolverhampton. The big winners this weekend.

Relegation fate now in Wolves' hands, just. Gonna be exciting, although if it goes down to the last day you'd think Blackpool are fcuked, United away. But they might've won the league by then, so playing for nothing?

Well done Wolves, although wouldn't mind them coming down and I know it would be tough but would be nice to have them 1st game of next season as I know a few Wolves fans.

C'mon Stoke.

Every club has idiot fans.

Arsenal football club are nobs! Pretty gross foul by Wilshere just then, wonder if it had been the other way round what the reaction would've been.

Every club has idiot fans.

Correct. But not every club has a pretty large proportion of their crowd booing someone for having their leg broken.

Did like Swing low, sweet chariot though.

2-0.

Arsenal being holier than thou I see, Wiltshire's tackle, Song's handbags (Was a tug on his shirt but don't think was any need for the afters).

Players need protection don't you know Arsene.

Archived