Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Dylan

Premier League 2010/11

Bolton equalise, Wolves ahead.

Blackpool, Wigan, West Ham remain the bottom three, for now...

I reckon if Wolves win it's pretty much nailed on Wet Sham will be relegated. Their goal difference is worse and they'd need to win both games if they were too stay up.

Blackburn 1 - 0 Man Utd.

Kuszak is having a shocker.

He's getting worse!!! Nearly gifted Blackburn a second.

On the basis of this performance I wouldn't touch him with a barge pole.

So, as things stand, Man United/Blackpool will be a good game.

Last day of the season, United will need to win to win the title, Blackpool need a win to stay up. Exciting.

Scrap all that, Blackpool made it 4-3 as i was typing!

United penalty. Correct decision.

Not nice scenes with pretty much all 22 players crowding the assistant trying to influence his decision.

Rooney to take...

Blasts it in.

United on the verge of winning the league, away end erupts.

United penalty. Correct decision.

Not nice scenes with pretty much all 22 players crowding the assistant trying to influence his decision.

Rooney to take...

Blasts it in.

United on the verge of winning the league, away end erupts.

I don't think it was. Hernandez was never getting onto the ball and he left his leg there.

I don't think it was. Hernandez was never getting onto the ball and he left his leg there.

Makes it even more a penatly in that case imo, why make contact/tackle if he was never going to get the ball?

As for leaving his leg, I thought he was just carrying on running (As he was at a fair pace) and Robinson took him down.

Bottom of the league is going to be mad come the final day, especially if Wigan win tomorrow.

Could be a point between 19th and 15th. And all with pretty similar GDs.

undecided on the pen really. technically it probably was, but ball was out, hernandez dived, officials possibly influenced by utd players. bit of a shame, altho i'd like b'burn to go down.

Archived