Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Dylan

Premier League 2010/11

Anyway, wonder what odds were for 2-5, as it currently stands.

Let's hope Fulham don't use FC Betz

West Ham, the new Portsmouth? :dunno:

Gold & Sullivan have far too much invested to let it go tits up, they may lose their PL players but they'll have enough to put together a strong team.

Just watching City v Spurs now and although Dzecko missed a great chance/good save by Cudichini I've got a funny feeling that Tottenham are going to win 0-2. They probably won't like but I have a feeling. Might go on in play betting.

Just watching City v Spurs now and although Dzecko missed a great chance/good save by Cudichini I've got a funny feeling that Tottenham are going to win 0-2. They probably won't like but I have a feeling. Might go on in play betting.

:angry: Thanks to my 'feeling' I've got Spurs, and now Crouch scores an own goal

How ironic that Crouch scored the winner at Eastlands last year to qualify Spurs for the Champions League, and he's done exactly the same in exactly the same net for Man City this year.

Stoke City FC in Europe.

:sick:

Which is probably how most reacted when we made it into Europe. Stoke are in the FA Cup final and in the top half of the table with positive a goal difference. I understand if people are a bit envious...

Which is probably how most reacted when we made it into Europe. Stoke are in the FA Cup final and in the top half of the table with positive a goal difference. I understand if people are a bit envious...

Europe was right excited to see the likes of Savage, Heskey, Sinclair et al on the continent :P

Stoke however, not sure how they're gonna react to that long throw. Should be interesting to watch, nothing against the team really, just the fans. Call it jealousy if you like, I guess it is really, but the thought of those fans having away trips around Europe isn't a nice one.

Europe was right excited to see the likes of Savage, Heskey, Sinclair et al on the continent :P

Stoke however, not sure how they're gonna react to that long throw. Should be interesting to watch, nothing against the team really, just the fans. Call it jealousy if you like, I guess it is really, but the thought of those fans having away trips around Europe isn't a nice one.

Stoke were fantastic against Arsenal... they have more than the 1 dimension and people need to start realising that.

Pulis is fantastic, well done to him.

(Awaits onslaught of still bitter fans from years ago :ph34r:)

Also credit to Jonathan Walters for turning himself into a more than capable premier league footballer and Jermaine Pennant for still having the fight to reform himself despite previous failures.

Except at West Ham with Zola ;)

Yes thats why I didn't put every success :P.

However I think if he had been given the job after Zola they would be doing well currently.

Archived