Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Dylan

Premier League 2010/11

80 odd minutes and United have already started there good old fashion time wasting ..

They genuinely are the best at it .. I'm sure they practice it in training. :dunno:

Missed the first United goal during the match earlier, just saw it on MOTD2. They critisised Luiz but Terry was awful for that goal. He knew where Park and Hernandez were and just went into no mansland.

Fuck me, Jerome Thomas just about ripped the goal out the ground when he hit the bar with that shot! Missed that when I was watching earlier!

Wolves deserved the three points easily though. WBA were awful.

Arsenal showed their soft side at Stoke, who won without incident.

I know it sounds daft but a couple of new defenders (Vermarlen back would help), a class keeper, and a Darren Bent type 20 goal a season striker and they'd walk the title, but I just can't see Wenger splashing the cash.

Maxi Rodriguez 6 in 3 :blink:

He was 4 in 40 odd about two weeks ago and nobody in Liverpool understood why he was anywhere near the team. Shows what good form can do to you, he's loved now.

All his goals seem to come from about 4 yards out, as well.

Archived