Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bilo

Coventry

After years of taking the piss out of co* because we take 2500 as compared to their 700 or so please don't start some daft boycott and give the diagonal walking window lickers the chance to take the piss back.

I couldn't care less what they think of me as I have no strong feelings either way towards them.

EDIT: From what I've seen they always bring a half decent support vocally as well. Quality over quantity as they say.

I couldn't care less what they think of me as I have no strong feelings either way towards them.

EDIT: From what I've seen they always bring a half decent support vocally as well. Quality over quantity as they say.

Yeah deffinatly, I'd rather have what Cov bring to us than what we take to them!

Yeah deffinatly, I'd rather have what Cov bring to us than what we take to them!

So isn't that a reason why The Fosse Boys should be there to help change their perception of us?

I'd totally agree about the quality, we take 2500 and then sit on our hands, with the football style being changed why not try and change the support away from home, especially for what is a local derby.

I won't be going either.

When you can't realistically go to every game, and it's a choice in this case between Leeds and Coventry, I'm perfectly happy to miss out.

Been twice and that's two occasions too many. Would cost me £38.50 in total too.

So isn't that a reason why The Fosse Boys should be there to help change their perception of us?

I'd totally agree about the quality, we take 2500 and then sit on our hands, with the football style being changed why not try and change the support away from home, especially for what is a local derby.

Because people have already mentioned they're not going because of pricing. At an affordable price I'd have happily gone and shouted myself stupid for ninety minutes, that's what I'll be doing on Saturday and Tuesday.

Because people have already mentioned they're not going because of pricing. At an affordable price I'd have happily gone and shouted myself stupid for ninety minutes, that's what I'll be doing on Saturday and Tuesday.

Agree with this post.

£25 is a scandal for this match. It's not even the money, at £13 I was very much in two minds about going to this game but I'd have cheerfully paid £30 for Palace plus the more expensive train fares etc because it's an infinitely better away day.

Considering we'll charge them £30 for the home tie and that £25 is the average in this league, there is absolutely nothing wrong with the pricing. It's just a shit day that attracts morons, that makes going unthinkable for me always has been since the game in '08

Only time I've ever been asked for ID to prove my age at the turnstile was last season at the Ricoh so certainly not gonna be risking an u18 there now that I'm an old boy...

And not sure I really want to part with over £25 given that Fresher's is a week later.

Ridiculous comments in this thread. Ok it aint the best away day, but unless finances are tight or you have somewhere to be, then why would you not go ? so much for loyal supporters.

As I said I would have thought it a good day out for the ultra Fosse Boys.

I'll only be a loyal supporter if I can sneak in as an under 18?

Agree with this post.

£25 is a scandal for this match. It's not even the money, at £13 I was very much in two minds about going to this game but I'd have cheerfully paid £30 for Palace plus the more expensive train fares etc because it's an infinitely better away day.

But £25 is par for the course in this division and this will be one of their 'bigger' fixtures. Certainly not a scandal when in return it's £28 for the return (and will be for City Ground).

Edit : I have forgotten about the student part...

Not missed a game against Coventry at the Ricoh so i know how shit it is, il be going though as its the cheapest game by far to get to for myself.

That's what am saying, if its finances then fair enough, but if its oh its a shit day so i cba then these people aint the 'fantastic' supporters they claim to be.

Well obviously I can't speak for others but I can only afford to do two out of the three next away fixtures, and when push comes to shove I'd rather do the two I think I'll enjoy the most (which are also coincidentally the two cheapest). So it's a financial issue for me. I want to get to as many games this season as I can home and away. Sadly factors like jobs, finances and Sky Sports get in the way of that. Don't seemyself making another away til Barnsley after Tuesday.

Well obviously I can't speak for others but I can only afford to do two out of the three next away fixtures, and when push comes to shove I'd rather do the two I think I'll enjoy the most (which are also coincidentally the two cheapest). So it's a financial issue for me. I want to get to as many games this season as I can home and away. Sadly factors like jobs, finances and Sky Sports get in the way of that. Don't seemyself making another away til Barnsley after Tuesday.

Ah no, don't get me wrong, I for various reasons e.g. sky, work etc won't make games such as Leeds, Pompey, Burnley and a few more throughout the season. But what I don't get is that if people won't go to Cov its never gonna be any good and also its a local derby and easy for most to get to so why do people seem to refuse to go?

Tbh I Think Its A Bit Shockin Only Givin Us 1917 Tickets With More If We Sell Them, Dnt We Normally Take About 6000 To Cov Scum! And Its A Saturday! :/

Srsly, Isnt It A Pain In The Arse To Type Like That All The Time.

I Think Youll Find Its Called An INITIAL Allocation And That Theyll Give Us More When We Need Them. Dont Rly See The Problem Tbh.

I Was Just Sayin tht We Normally Get About An Intial Allocation Of 3000 or so For Cov And I Just Wondered Why They Only Gave US Tht Many, And Btw I Put If More IF We Sell Them :/ More Like U Shud Start Stop Writin Like Tht Avin A Go At Me All Because I Put 1 Lil Point Wot Was On My Mind!

I Was Just Sayin tht We Normally Get About An Intial Allocation Of 3000 or so For Cov And I Just Wondered Why They Only Gave US Tht Many, And Btw I Put If More IF We Sell Them :/ More Like U Shud Start Stop Writin Like Tht Avin A Go At Me All Because I Put 1 Lil Point Wot Was On My Mind!

Your English teacher really needs a smack.

Archived