Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bilo

Coventry

I will be wearing my Leicester shirt and taking my scarf and flag, so it shouldnt be that hard! :giggle:

For real? You do realise many of them see us like the Talaban? Was pretty close to getting a decent hiding back at that night game in '06 despite not giving a flying shoe about them, saddos.

For real? You do realise many of them see us like the Talaban? Was pretty close to getting a decent hiding back at that night game in '06 despite not giving a flying shoe about them, saddos.

I'll only make them visable, if we score.

Then after game if we've won then i'll walk out with them all :scarf:

Hopefully Waghorn might add a few more of us to this game.

Bought my tickets today, I admit it is the worst away day of the season, but everyone knows my hate for Covscum, its only down the road, and most importantly going to support my team.

Might go but its a tad expensive plus always a dull atmosphere there and they never fill the ground............mind you thinking about it I have just decribed the Walkers :laugh:

you wont be going to Derby, Forest, Norwich or Ipswich then, as their prices make Cov's look reasonable.

Row GG. Near the back i think? First time at Cov.

What's the atmosphere like there? Is it ok at the back?

Back row is XX I think.

Depends what block you're in for atmosphere, generally it's awful. It's slightly more lively towards the right-hand side as you look at the pitch (Block 11/12)

Just got 4 tickets. Row GG seat 17-20 Block 7

Middle/Right near the back i'd imagine. Really hope im near the home fans though :(

Afraid not, opposite side. I was in Block 7 last year, Block 12 is next to the home fans. You'll just have to try and shimmy yourself across :thumbup:

Archived