Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
mmarkie

Yuki Abe

Comparing Abe and Inamoto before his move to english football.

Inamoto before his move to Arsenal completed 105 club gams and 14 international games.

So far Abe has competed 326 Club games and 41 International games,

As i understand a work permit can be received once the player has competed in 75% of their games excluding friendlies? (if not correct, correct me)

I thought id compare the two players? whether it means anything i don't know, but seems to me he should be fine to work in this country?

Referring to the work permit issue the devil is very much in the detail. If you refer to my post #83 you'll find the detail. Technically, the player needs to play in 75% of the country's competitive games unless he was injured or suspended when these facts are taken into consideration. It seems that being in the squad or an unplayed substitute is not sufficient in the counting up. The gloss on these rules is that an appeal can be made to a Panel to assess his international calibre etc.

Sorry, i'm at work ;)

He played 15 games in 2009 and 2010. japan national team played 31 games. i'm pretty sure he was on the squad of all of the 31 games. He was on the bench i think.

I can't understand well the rules of the work permit. 75% the last 2 years.... on the pitch or on the team?

He won AFC champions league, played in the WC, japan is 32 on the fifa ranking.

I'll reply later when i come back to home ;)

Thanks again for your posts. The work permit rules are very complicated particularly where English isn't your first language. Basically he needs to have played in 75% of the competitive games (not friendlies) over the last 2 years unless he was injured or suspended. He must have played. Being in the squad or being a substitute and not playing is not good enough. Even if the numbers don't add up an appeal can be made to a Panel.

Thanks again for your posts. The work permit rules are very complicated particularly where English isn't your first language. Basically he needs to have played in 75% of the competitive games (not friendlies) over the last 2 years unless he was injured or suspended. He must have played. Being in the squad or being a substitute and not playing is not good enough. Even if the numbers don't add up an appeal can be made to a Panel.

there must be dozens of overseas players in the lower leagues who aren't internationals?

ok. i know he was on the team but not a first choice. ( only sub )

He became a first choice just before the first game of the WC. Before we played 4-5-1.... and we lost a lot of games.

narazaki

Uchida Tulio Nakazawa Nagatomo

Endo Hasebe

Honda Nakamura Okubo

Okazaki

it doesn't work. Before the Cameroon game, we switched to:

Kawashima

Komano Tulio Nakazawa Nagatomo

Abe

Endo Hasebe

Matsui Okubo

Honda.

The role of Yuki is reduce the pressure on the defence. It was the link between DF and MF. He was the man who did the dirty job lol and it worked well

ok. i know he was on the team but not a first choice. ( only sub )

He became a first choice just before the first game of the WC. Before we played 4-5-1.... and we lost a lot of games.

narazaki

Uchida Tulio Nakazawa Nagatomo

Endo Hasebe

Honda Nakamura Okubo

Okazaki

it doesn't work. Before the Cameroon game, we switched to:

Kawashima

Komano Tulio Nakazawa Nagatomo

Abe

Endo Hasebe

Matsui Okubo

Honda.

The role of Yuki is reduce the pressure on the defence. It was the link between DF and MF. He was the man who did the dirty job lol and it worked well

Hmm sounds like Morenos role to me!

Cheers for all the info! Its really good of you to come on and give us some backing on him! I knew of him from the Japanese National team but i never really new much about his club playing career! at least we will know what to expect! Im sure he will be banging in more free kicks than Whittingham, with the nature of the championship allot of free kicks can be conceded in dangerous areas! He looks pretty good at peno's too! Im looking forward to having him here! Thanks again!

sounds good because Urawa will sign Makino to replace him.

Abe is maybe in the plane :thumbup:

He was linked with Borussia dortmund last year but turned down because he wanted to play in the WC :):chant:

they signed Shinji kagawa, this guy is better than honda imo.

i hearded someone talked about FK. Well, he only took some direct FK for Urawa but i don't know why . ( i think because the german coach who prefer Robson Ponte to take it )

During the WC, he was not the first choice for the FK. He was behind Endo, Honda, S.Nakamura,K Nakamura i think. ( football is a team game lol )

OFF TOPIC

During the WC, i saw a lot of comment about Japanese FK. Secret is.... they love the technical game and learn a lot from other players and Video.

3 clips with famous japanese players who teach how to take a perfect FK. ( spin and knuckle )

Sorry for the clips. Maybe some of you want to learn ;)

A.Miura (spin,knuckle)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZQjijGirD34

S.Nakamura ( spin )

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5VBUBYMHg-c&feature=related

Keisuke Honda ( knuckle )

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=omm5a5F-SLU&feature=related

stringer hinted that something 'might happen overnight' at LCFC, given the time zones, we might have this one wrapped up.

he keeps saying it but if anyone can make a mountain out of a molehill then it's Ian Stringer

he keeps saying it but if anyone can make a mountain out of a molehill then it's Ian Stringer

yeah, but when was the last time anything happened 'overnight' at the walkers? seems such an unnecessary thing to say...

Archived