Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
mmarkie

Yuki Abe

almost a done deal.... Waiting on working permit.

sources : http://www.nippon-ganbare.com/forum/j-league-j-league-2-jfl-coupes-nationales-f3/urawa-reds-t2428-90.html

( French )

Well i cant make head nor tail of that!!

This bit made me laugh tho....

'Fooking Hashiratani GM makes Abe transfer to putain de merde Leicester.'

The only thing i understand from that is fooking and shit leicester!

:giggle:

Read one post

If he moved to Leicester, his salary will double to 100 million yen will rise to 200 million yen (1.5 million pounds).

He'd be on what, £25k a week if that was true. My word DJ will be jealous! :angry:

He'd be on what, £25k a week if that was true. My word DJ will be jealous! :angry:

£28.8k a week to be precise. Seems a lot of money. There's got to be some sort of marketing interest involved over in South East Asia for those wages to be spent.

awesome. i've been waiting for years for us to sign a japanese player - and i thought they were decent in the world cup, disciplined and strong defensively.

unofficially, my new favourite player - expect a sig change soon :)

FWIW he comes up as 3rd entry on google when you type in 'yuki' :thumbup: - and 'yuki abe' gets 714,000 entries (wellens gets 16500, kermo gets 3400) - make no mistake this would be a big name signing.

This lad has talent and Japanese/Korean players have often adapted well to English football, so this news is actually encouraging. I am slightly concerned with every signing we are making are from overseas, because it's a massive culture change for some of them and add that to the disruption to our team and style of play already and it's no wonder we are struggling. I worry that these players will be surplus to requirements should Sousa fail to succeed here and that's potentially millions down the drain that we saw happen under Allen and to a certain extent Holloway.

Also if we sign him that's 3 defensive midfielders we have, plus Oakley who is becoming less threatening going forward by the minute. Either we go 4-5-1 or the likes of Wellens are going to be extremely unhappy as King has got to be first choice for us alongside a holding player.

This lad has talent and Japanese/Korean players have often adapted well to English football, so this news is actually encouraging. I am slightly concerned with every signing we are making are from overseas, because it's a massive culture change for some of them and add that to the disruption to our team and style of play already and it's no wonder we are struggling. I worry that these players will be surplus to requirements should Sousa fail to succeed here and that's potentially millions down the drain that we saw happen under Allen and to a certain extent Holloway.

Also if we sign him that's 3 defensive midfielders we have, plus Oakley who is becoming less threatening going forward by the minute. Either we go 4-5-1 or the likes of Wellens are going to be extremely unhappy as King has got to be first choice for us alongside a holding player.

The team made up mostly of last seasons squad that played on Saturday proved they're unable to play the Sousa style, and as Arsenal have proved over the years its much cheaper to get more quality in from overseas for reasonable prices than paying the inflated prices for average British players, just look at Middlesbrough's Scottish imports, obscene prices for nothing more than average players only, putting on a depressing show for the viewing public. I'm all for change personally.

Archived