Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
TheUltimateWinner

Sven Could Be Appointed As Manager

Dear Sven Haters,

We're bottom of the Championship and we're about to hire an ex-England manager. A talented one aswell! Please get your head back into reality.

Yours,

The Sensible Majority

lol

The guys in his 60's you fooking idiots! Hes finished! Dan Petrescu's the man, the work he did at Unirea Urziceni and the work he's done at Kuban Krasnador is miraculous, he's young aswell he could last 20 years, Eriksson fooking won't! he's the right man and im so confident, before I heard about the stupid, idiotic appointment of Eriksson I was going to write to Mr. Hoos and advise him on appointing the great Romanian, because I think he fooking needs some advice! god its such a shame I'm not CEO, we'd be challenging for the Premiership Title! not struggling in the Championship! fooking makes my blood boil the idiotic decisions made at the club! they don't fooking think things through! fooking idiots! :@

Dear Sven Haters,

We're bottom of the Championship and we're about to hire an ex-England manager. A talented one aswell! Please get your head back into reality.

Yours,

The Sensible Majority

The reality is Petrescu would not cost us anywhere near as much as Eriksson, he'd last longer, and be really successful and Sven USED to be talented Hammster USED to be, he isn't anymore, like I said the guys finished!!! :@

Seriously Philbert, fuck up and stop getting your panties in a twist. Your wet dream was not offered the position nor was he a likely candidate given our prospective owners.

Now shut up and be a good little Leicester fan and get behind our new manager.

Seriously Philbert, fook up and stop getting your panties in a twist. Your wet dream was not offered the position nor was he a likely candidate given our prospective owners.

lol

You'll see, you'll all fooking see, this time next year you'll be telling me I was right! please god! please! theres still time before he signs the contract! make hoos and mandaric change their minds and appoint Petrescu! please god! please!

:crylaugh:

You'll see, you'll all fooking see, this time next year you'll be telling me I was right! please god! please! theres still time before he signs the contract! make hoos and mandaric change their minds and appoint Petrescu! please god! please!

You must be his agent because no one in their right mind would be so desperate.

Seriously Philbert, fuck up and stop getting your panties in a twist. Your wet dream was not offered the position nor was he a likely candidate given our prospective owners.

The reason he wasn't a candidate was because as usual the Club only look in this country, they never look to see whats going on accross the footballing world, if Mandaric and Hoos were aware of the excellent work hes done in Romania and Russia they would have strongly considered the ex chelsea star for the role. I'll back Sven when he starts, but I know the top hierarchy of the Club are making a huge mistake. fooking naive idiots! :@

This is the stupidest thing I've ever read and I didn't even read all of it.

The reason he wasn't a candidate was because as usual the Club only look in this country, they never look to see whats going on accross the footballing world, if Mandaric and Hoos were aware of the excellent work hes done in Romania and Russia they would have strongly considered the ex chelsea star for the role. I'll back Sven when he starts, but I know the top hierarchy of the Club are making a huge mistake. fooking naive idiots! :@

Throw in some racism and you are the new Dangerous Tiger

Like I said Hammster I know I'm right and you fooking naive tossers will see I was right when he ****s off for more money or ****s up and gets sacked!

:o And I thought I was highly strung! >_< Ever considered a career counselling those with anger-management issues? :whistle:

Archived