Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
TheUltimateWinner

Sven Could Be Appointed As Manager

We got him :D

According To SSN, Sven Has Agreed Terms:

Skysports.com understands that Sven Goran Eriksson has agreed a deal to take charge of Leicester.

SSN Link:

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11712_6420809,00.html

Orange Sport Link:

http://web.orange.co.uk/article/report_sven_to_replace_sacked_sousa?

Stringers Twitter:

LCFC sack their manager 11am and a new one signs a 2 year contract at 11pm. Sven's signed a 2 year deal.....its being reported - done.

Something Tells me we bagged him :scarf:

Martin O'Neill had been linked with the role but there is no chance of him returning to management with Leicester, according to League Managers Association chief executive Richard Bevan.

"I've spoken to Martin following a significant amount of rumours in the media this morning and Martin will not be returning at this stage to Leicester and he's not in communication with the club," said Bevan.

"I don't see Martin going to Leicester City at this stage."

That's all I needed to hear. As long as MON was asked, that's all that can be done.

Whats wrong with the link? Read the full article

Link took me through to the story that started " Milan Mandaric hopes to appoint an 'experienced' manager within 48 hours, with Sven Goran Eriksson tipped to take the reins. "

Went back into the Skysports.com and got the updated story

:thumbup:

im flabbergasted by Mandarics comment in that article.....

Mandaric added: "I don't like to change people. I'm not known in my business for changing people. When I have the right manager I stick with him.

and we Have had how many managers during his time at the club?!??!?

and Pearson was the wrong manager because?!?!?

They better had at least tried to speak to O'Neill - doesn't look clear at the moment whether they have or not...

more worryingly, the article states that Sven was quickly identified as the number one choice....

They better had at least tried to speak to O'Neill - doesn't look clear at the moment whether they have or not...

They Did It Says:

Martin O'Neill had been linked with the role but there is no chance of him returning to management with Leicester, according to League Managers Association chief executive Richard Bevan.

"I've spoken to Martin following a significant amount of rumours in the media this morning and Martin will not be returning at this stage to Leicester and he's not in communication with the club," said Bevan.

"I don't see Martin going to Leicester City at this stage."

Bevan has hit out at Mandaric for sacking Sousa, saying Leicester should 'examine their manager recruitment strategy'.

Mandaric added: "I don't like to change people. I'm not known in my business for changing people. When I have the right manager I stick with him.

"I had Harry Redknapp [at Portsmouth] for four years, and I'd probably have had him for another 44 years.

"When you have a good person that does produce and give you results, why would you change it?"

Good point Milan, good point....wait, what?!

Archived