Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
TheUltimateWinner

Sven Could Be Appointed As Manager

the golf is worse than watching liverpool in europe 12 hours in and its still 0-0 regards to sven he will take the job as he can only improve things he has his reputation to uphold hes in a win win situation here and for what its worth i think he will do well play offs here we come.

the golf is worse than watching liverpool in europe 12 hours in and its still 0-0 regards to sven he will take the job as he can only improve things he has his reputation to uphold hes in a win win situation here and for what its worth i think he will do well play offs here we come.

depends who we sighn in jan and what transfer money hes got before we think of playoffs

depends who we sighn in jan and what transfer money hes got before we think of playoffs

i think we have the players just need some additions that a big name manager could attract (he got schmichel to notts county)

Saw Sven in the "Dog and Gun", Syston, last night with Nancy....they were just signing up for the xmas dominoes doubles tournament.....He reckons Milans given him till the January Window to get us up into play-off positions otherwise he's out on his ear....

This will end in a complete train wreck i rekon.

Sven will do just as bad as Sousa results wise, will we really sack Sven as quick as Sousa though :dunno:

Then we will end up sacking Sven and paying him millions, to add to the million+ we would have paid Sousa. With us sitting in the drop zone late on in the season.

Please prove me wrong Sven, please.

Sven will do just as bad as Sousa results wise, will we really sack Sven as quick as Sousa though :dunno:

Then we will end up sacking Sven and paying him millions, to add to the million+ we would have paid Sousa.

Your very optimistic tonight ;)

That was quick

:thumbup:

I cheated, they were off the tinternet

:blush:

http://www.myemoticons.com/images/world/sweden/sweden.gif

My family origionally come from rome and they are all Lazio fans so they have been my second favourite team since the Sven era. I really like sven. the year that MON won our second league cup Sven took Lazio to win the Scudetto (serie a title) after winning Copa italia and italian supercup. he even won the last ever european supercup!

things did go a bit tits up after he left and the owners who were funding the club went under though.... :unsure:

either way. Sven is a little hero of mine. i'll definitely be cheering him on! :scarf:

Then we will end up sacking Sven and paying him millions, to add to the million+ we would have paid Sousa.

Not so long ago your reaction to news such as this would have been something along the lines of :

:celebrate::banana::clap::dance::trumpet::chant::yahoo::punk:

You've changed, maddog. <_<

i think we have the players just need some additions that a big name manager could attract (he got schmichel to notts county)

yeh i think sven will play 4 4 2 and fryatt and waggy up there but i think we desperate need a right winger kightly or victor moses if we can afford

Archived