Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
TheUltimateWinner

Sven Could Be Appointed As Manager

For what it's worth a mate of mine had a chance meeting with a couple of City players today (I know he did, he sent me a picture) and they spoke as if they were expecting it to be Sven and that was relatively early in the day

Were they happy with the news? Maybe they were smiling in the picture?

Were they happy with the news? Maybe they were smiling in the picture?

They didn't look unhappy, but the impression I got was that they were boringly professional about the whole thing, which is fairly typical of City players generally according to the people I know that come into contact with them through their work

They didn't look unhappy, but the impression I got was that they were boringly professional about the whole thing, which is fairly typical of City players generally according to the people I know that come into contact with them through their work

How boring. At the very least i was hoping the pic would show one of them defecating on a hastily sculptured Sousa effigy whilst donning a 'comedy' Sven mask.

:rolleyes:

milan sneakily pushes pearson out to make way for sousa to help the sale to the thais..

sousa has some bad luck, bad refs, bad mistakes, bad decisions some may say and we end up bottom

having still not signed and sealed the sale the thais become a bit worried with this bottom of the league club

milan desperate to get out and go pourtsmouth decides to sack sousa and leak some high profile names to get good media exposure for the club which will please the thais so he can push his deal threw...

the sven talks break down just after the sale of the club goes threw and leicester sign alan curbishley instead....

milan sneakily pushes pearson out to make way for sousa to help the sale to the thais..

sousa has some bad luck, bad refs, bad mistakes, bad decisions some may say and we end up bottom

having still not signed and sealed the sale the thais become a bit worried with this bottom of the league club

milan desperate to get out and go pourtsmouth decides to sack sousa and leak some high profile names to get good media exposure for the club which will please the thais so he can push his deal threw...

the sven talks break down just after the sale of the club goes threw and leicester sign alan curbishley instead....

Nevermind all that. What are tomorrows lottery Nos?

Archived