Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
TheUltimateWinner

Sven Could Be Appointed As Manager

The beginning of the end. Sven has ruined every club he has ever managed. A disasterous, enept, greedy manager.

you can't spout utter garbage like this without some sort of foundations for your claims! Benfica, Lazio, Man City, all seem to be doing OK. He even did Notts County favours in saving them money!

Ok he got lucky at Lazio but he ruined Notts County, Roma, Fiorentina,

his international record is terrible, Mexico and the Ivory Coast were awful (did you not see the performances under him)

Seriously does anybody not recall how badly England played under Sven, how awful his tactics were and his complete inability to get his players to fight

The beginning of the end. Sven has ruined every club he has ever managed. A disasterous, enept, greedy manager.

lol

So what will your reaction be when you see him on the touchline at the Walkers and there's as many media down the ground as you've ever seen?

This can only be good for the club.

Bottom of the league, 5 points from a possible 27, -12 goal difference and we appoint one of the most well-known managers in the game today. How can this possibly be seen as a poor appointment?

This is a class appointment. Pure class. Sven at LCFC.

Brilliant. :scarf:

It made me feel angry as it's complete b*ll*cks!

Agreed.

He does tend to go where the money is (!) but he has fantastic contacts and will attract good players due to his footballing reputation - which is good within the game.

his international record is terrible, Mexico and the Ivory Coast were awful (did you not see the performances under him)

Seriously does anybody not recall how badly England played under Sven, how awful his tactics were and his complete inability to get his players to fight

He did NOT ruin Notts County - the fraudsters who pretended they had the cash did that - the club borrowed and when the cash wasn't there got screwed...

We'll see. When City are in administration and Sven has took the money, I'll be back to bring my words up once again. It may be a year or it may be more, but i'll be waiting. Until then, enjoy the circus. Prawn sandwiches are on offer this week £2 for a king size.

He did NOT ruin Notts County - the fraudsters who pretended they had the cash did that - the club borrowed and when the cash wasn't there got screwed...

And I swear they got promoted in the same season... Their supporters must really hate Sven the Ruiner.

Look at his Managerial Trophies. Look at his record with England. Look at the three quarter finals and amazing qualifying success record. Look at how his former players still respect him. And he's at LEICESTER CITY.

How did he ruin those clubs? He didn't.

If people always listened to, and had views like, clowns like Ian Wright and his views on Sven then this country would be even further behind Europe in terms of footballing quality.

Just made this my facebook status. Think it sums up today pretty well!

"Woke up this morning supporting a team managed by ex-Portugal International, Paulo Sousa. I go to bed this evening, supporting a club soon to be managed by ex-England Manager Sven Goran Erikkson and in recent moments, have been linked with David Beckham?! Well, one thing is for certain - there's never a dull moment supporting Leicester City!"

:thumbup:

We'll see. When City are in administration and Sven has took the money, I'll be back to bring my words up once again. It may be a year or it may be more, but i'll be waiting. Until then, enjoy the circus. Prawn sandwiches are on offer this week £2 for a king size.

Sven Goran Eriksson once said: "The greatest barrier to success is the fear of failure."

He'll turn you round... :thumbup:

you mean like how he left Notts County when all the money went, but didn't take a penny of a pay-out to help the club? I bet you'd have preferred Sam Allardyce as England manager.

Anyone who thinks Sven isn't a good manager is deluded. He's as proven and successful as we're ever going to appoint.

Whether he stays for long is another matter, but he's very rarely walked without good reason. If the Thai's and Milan behave themselves, he'll be here for a while.

The guy's got class, dignity, and a winning mentality. What more could we want?

Archived