Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
TheUltimateWinner

Sven Could Be Appointed As Manager

We will be a fcuking circus with Sven in charge.

We will be a bigger laughing stock than we already are.

This club ****s me off so much sometimes.

Mate i feel ur pain, Mandaric is to blame! he is more intrested in making A name for this club for all the wrong reason`s! Sven is what this club has come down to oh dear :frusty: not to mention how many managers weve had in such a short amount of time, I don`t agree with the way this club is being ran anymore deffo More A circus and merry go round now! the better players people blame for this club`s demise is not through them being poor in my opinion but our failure to provide consistant management and guidance for them to thrive. Now we have might aswell start digging a grave for the club I love! Complete joke!

Guest bennytwohats

People who are questioning the Sven appointment need to question their common sense. This is a no brainer. He was the ****ing England manager for like 6 years! You don't just fall into a position like that.

Okay Mr Common sense. And you think managers that are so good are really interested in being the Leicester manager? If he comes we'll be a stepping stone and nothing more, personally i'd rather a bit of stability, which i can't see this bringing at all.

No brainer in that he is a solid manager - no arguments here, I just can't see him sticking with us, which is more than enough reason to question the "appointment".

Okay Mr Common sense. And you think managers that are so good are really interested in being the Leicester manager? If he comes we'll be a stepping stone and nothing more, personally i'd rather a bit of stability, which i can't see this bringing at all.

No brainer in that he is a solid manager - no arguments here, I just can't see him sticking with us, which is more than enough reason to question the "appointment".

A stepping stone? You do realise he went to Notts County and would have stuck around had the board not been completely useless? He doesn't seem the type to walk from one team to another every 5 minutes, he's got a bit of class about him. He gets a bad rep because of the Nancy/Ulrika thing but he's been around for years in football, like I say, you don't just walk into the England position. If anything I think he'll bring some stability to the club.

Guest bennytwohats

A stepping stone? You do realise he went to Notts County and would have stuck around had the board not been completely useless? He doesn't seem the type to walk from one team to another every 5 minutes, he's got a bit of class about him. He gets a bad rep because of the Nancy/Ulrika thing but he's been around for years in football, like I say, you don't just walk into the England position. If anything I think he'll bring some stability to the club.

How the hell can you know that?

Also, you say he's got class about him, would he not have to sack off some random team to come to us? I heard he is meant to be managing somewhere else?

Regardless, i'm far from convinced. Absolutely hope you're right but i really can't see him being here for long (if at all).

Mate, if some people have nothing to moan about then they have nothing at all.

There are many posters i've noticed on here who only surface when things go tits up, it's like they get off on the misery or summat.

We're constantly being moaned at or forgotten completely when it comes to the media discussing, or choosing to ignore, our club. And yet here we are, and even our own fans go and do the same!

Some people revel in moaning and groaning.

I'm fed up with the put-downs on the tv and all the patronising crap that goes along with it when things go badly, or even well it seems at times, maybe appointing someone with the calibre of Sven will put a stop to that.

There are many posters i've noticed on here who only surface when things go tits up, it's like they get off on the misery or summat.

People are entitled to an opinion but sometimes you just have to take a step back and look at the position we are in. We're bottom of the league, we have a loonatic for a chairman and yet a class manager like Eriksson still wants to come to us. I think someone up there just thought '**** it, they've been through enough.'

Guest bennytwohats

You're kidding right?

Kinda ironic since i only signed up to agree with someone saying we should be more patient with Sousa. I think the vast majority of posters on this board (or at least my impression) is that they have a massively overhyped sense of expectation and then are quick to get on the backs of everyone once things inevitably fall short of that expectation - the sousa thing was a fooking embarrassment on here. I wanted Sousa to be given a proper chance (not really interested in that debate though), now he's been sacked so we have to get on with it. In a way i'll be chuffed if Sven comes, but i just can't see it going well.

Agree with Ozwin, we have nothing to lose. A bloke who is a proven manager and is known very well world wide is coming to Leicester. Surely he deserves a chance? Even before he has set foot in the dug out people are moaning, wouldn't be surprised to see 'Sven Out' tomorrow or something lol.

Moan all we want if he doesn't do very well, I'm sure I will to, but at the end of the day, he hasn't managed us for a single game yet, so i am going in with an open mind. We're Leicester City and our manager is Sven. Didn't think i would ever say that one lol.

I'm with ozwin on this, it's a fantastic possible appointment. All the naysayers and doom-mongers would have a different tune if tomorrow Sven had declined the position and we went back to being linked with utter tosh like Dowie.

Archived