Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
hackneyfox

HonradaRaposa banned?

In all seriousness, although I appreciate peoples support, even if it's tongue in cheek :P ,if it doesn't happen, it doesn't happen. It's up to the owner now. If I don't become a mod there won't be any hard feelings. :thumbup:

In all seriousness, although I appreciate peoples support, even if it's tongue in cheek :P ,if it doesn't happen, it doesn't happen. It's up to the owner now. If I don't become a mod there won't be any hard feelings. :thumbup:

oscar.jpg

Apparently banned for being a windup merchant.

Really is about time some of the people on this site grew a pair of balls.

I get bored rigid on here at times, a player does well and you have to go through 4 pages of people trying to outdo each other about how much they love him, want his babies etc.

He actually creates some healthy debate by not blindly following the foxes talk love fest and gets banned.

What kind of people are you admins?

What kind of board is this that someone upsets posters so easily?

If you don't agree with him then discuss rather than lazily calling him a troll.

If you seriously think he's a troll then ignore him.

But ffs grow up some of you.

So HonradaRaposa is banned for being a wind up merchant yet Samilktray and Finnegan continue to bait people with snidy, sarcastic remarks. :rolleyes:

So HonradaRaposa is banned for being a wind up merchant yet Samilktray and Finnegan continue to bait people with snidy, sarcastic remarks. :rolleyes:

i wouldn't worry about snidy ,sarcastic and disparaging posts directed at you from other posters :);)

"the only thing worse than being talked about , is not being talked about" ( Oscar Wilde ) :thumbup:

and Foxy PV is a cruel cruel man :giggle:

but fookin funny :thumbup:

i wouldn't worry about snidy ,sarcastic and disparaging posts directed at you from other posters :);)

"the only thing worse than being talked about , is not being talked about" ( Oscar Wilde ) :thumbup:

Thank you, thank you. I do it all for you.

That's true. I think almost everyone has me on ignore

:D

:D

shouldn't you be rehearsing or trying to get it on with one of those showgirls or something ;)

webbos a loose cannon anyway , it's official

Bahaha fair enough, and trying is an understatement

No great loss to the forum and won't be missed but that isn't really the point so far as I'm concerned.

Everyone has a right to an opinion, however reactionary and idiotic it may be, and by extension other forum members have every right to take that opinion to pieces. As often happened to HonradaRaposa.

It's about debate and there are numerous posters I find less interesting and feel contribute less to the forum than HR, some of whom have been around for a while as well.

No great loss to the forum and won't be missed but that isn't really the point so far as I'm concerned.

Everyone has a right to an opinion, however reactionary and idiotic it may be, and by extension other forum members have every right to take that opinion to pieces. As often happened to HonradaRaposa.

It's about debate and there are numerous posters I find less interesting and feel contribute less to the forum than HR, some of whom have been around for a while as well.

Don't you like the current mods then? :ph34r::dunno:

why a thread asking why this user was banned, I don';;t remember seeing these in the past.. he would take any thread completely off topic and was generally just a prat

That's an understatement mate :whistle:

hackneyfox, you encourage debate by providing an alternative opinion. Honradaraposa does it in such a vitriolic fashion that it leads you to believe he's doing it to kick up a fuss and wind people up. I'm not the only one that shares this opinion clearly.

The final straw was him posting about how Oakley isn't good enough for the team and shouldn't be playing in this league, plus moaning that he might get a new contract, before (less than 3 weeks later) trying to start a thread saying he's always done well for us and should be rewarded with a new contract. Then, mysteriously, the next day a new user joins and makes the bare minimum of posts to start a new thread which says some remarkably similar things to Honradaraposa. In my opinion he was, in that case, on a very obvious windup and a short ban isn't that unreasonable. Hopefully Honradaraposa will be back and still provide an alternative viewpoint, but without the unnecessary wind up side to his character.

That's my opinion on the matter. I'm sure he'll get over it and the Internet will recover.

hackneyfox, you encourage debate by providing an alternative opinion. Honradaraposa does it in such a vitriolic fashion that it leads you to believe he's doing it to kick up a fuss and wind people up. I'm not the only one that shares this opinion clearly.

The final straw was him posting about how Oakley isn't good enough for the team and shouldn't be playing in this league, plus moaning that he might get a new contract, before (less than 3 weeks later) trying to start a thread saying he's always done well for us and should be rewarded with a new contract. Then, mysteriously, the next day a new user joins and makes the bare minimum of posts to start a new thread which says some remarkably similar things to Honradaraposa. In my opinion he was, in that case, on a very obvious windup and a short ban isn't that unreasonable. Hopefully Honradaraposa will be back and still provide an alternative viewpoint, but without the unnecessary wind up side to his character.

That's my opinion on the matter. I'm sure he'll get over it and the Internet will recover.

You saying he is using two ft accounts?

Also, I'd like to add that it's very easy to sit and criticise but at the end of the day it's not easy to admin a forum like this. Mark has done a cracking job with this forum, and it's people like him and the admin team that have turned it into a fantastically successful LCFC forum.

Call me a brown nose if you like, but seeing some of the crap the admins have to put up with for doing something that they get no real reward out of I'm glad it's not me doing it

Archived