Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
hackneyfox

HonradaRaposa banned?

Apparently banned for being a windup merchant.

Really is about time some of the people on this site grew a pair of balls.

I get bored rigid on here at times, a player does well and you have to go through 4 pages of people trying to outdo each other about how much they love him, want his babies etc.

He actually creates some healthy debate by not blindly following the foxes talk love fest and gets banned.

What kind of people are you admins?

What kind of board is this that someone upsets posters so easily?

If you don't agree with him then discuss rather than lazily calling him a troll.

If you seriously think he's a troll then ignore him.

But ffs grow up some of you.

I get bored rigid on here at times, a player does well and you have to go through 4 pages of people trying to outdo each other about how much they love him, want his babies etc.

He actually creates some healthy debate by not blindly following the foxes talk love fest and gets banned.

If you don't agree with him then discuss rather than lazily calling him a troll.

ive not been active for that long but from what ive seen i agree with you on this..

seems on some things people have rose tinted glasses on and dont like it if others have a difference of opinion on the matter..

Healthy debate's all well and good but this guy literally hasn't posted anything constructive as far as I'm aware. Just takes every thread off on a tangent about the player who's the object of his vitriol on that particular week.

Having said that just cos I don't particularly enjoy his posts doesn't mean there aren't those who do and that's why I utilise the ignore function

there are many posters on here who have the capacity to criticise, but do so in a way that is constructive and opens up debate.

i don't know much about this poster but i noticed that he was a bit tedious and moaned without substance and was also very aggressive in his criticism of those that had different opinions.

we are lucky enough to have a very strong moderating team on this forum, that tolerate a lot of things that perhaps would not be tolerated on other football based forums. if this poster has been banned it is very unlikely to have been done so without justification or without fair warning.

it is not up to posters to adjust to other posters with difficult attitudes, most on here will either tolerate him, block him or ignore him - no one will be banned on here just because people don't like them, but if someone persistently trolls then a ban is within reason as no one wants to have to trawl through pages of wind up and the inevitable response.

He's a WUM, no doubt, but provides a bit of entertainment.

He must have said something pretty bad to be banned??? Perhaps one of the Mods could clarify and nip this bit of speculation in the bud?

Webbo would. <_<

He must have said something pretty bad to be banned??? Perhaps one of the Mods could clarify and nip this bit of speculation in the bud?

Webbo would. <_<

If he has been banned then I'm sorry to hear that. He was a prize cvnt and a WUM but that's no reason to ban him.

Au contraire, my friend ;).

Webbo would. <_<

I'd consider it my duty.

Archived