Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
hackneyfox

HonradaRaposa banned?

Also, I'd like to add that it's very easy to sit and criticise but at the end of the day it's not easy to admin a forum like this. Mark has done a cracking job with this forum, and it's people like him and the admin team that have turned it into a fantastically successful LCFC forum.

Call me a brown nose if you like, but seeing some of the crap the admins have to put up with for doing something that they get no real reward out of I'm glad it's not me doing it

Agree with all that.

I wouldn't want to be a mod and in all honesty I'd probably be crap at it. Fair play to Mark for doing such a good job.

I might not agree with the decision to ban HR but I'm looking at the situation from a lazy posters point of view as opposed to an admin who has to referee the threads.

Agree with all that.

I wouldn't want to be a mod and in all honesty I'd probably be crap at it. Fair play to Mark for doing such a good job.

I might not agree with the decision to ban HR but I'm looking at the situation from a lazy posters point of view as opposed to an admin who has to referee the threads.

I said I was going to stop being serious, but I'm having a relapse. From my understanding, Honradaraposa wasn't banned for disagreeing with people, or having a different view, but for (in the opinion of the administrators) a wind up side which was epitomised by the Oakley thread which the vast majority of posters haven't seen.

Also, it's not necessarily a perm-ban

I'd like to contest moderation with Webbo.

I'm not sure if that sentence even makes sense, but it sounded good.

Put it to a vote between me and him, might be a laugh.

Sorry chap, but Webbo would piss it.

You aren't taking on a man, you're taking on a campaign.

So HonradaRaposa is banned for being a wind up merchant yet Samilktray and Finnegan continue to bait people with snidy, sarcastic remarks. :rolleyes:

Aw and there was me about to pay you a compliment as well. :blush:

Bottom line is, there's a lot of bottom-feeding retards on this website (I've even quoted one for you) and a lot of them have the unfortunate problem of not quite realising how lacking upstairs they actually are (I've even quoted one for you.) But for the most part these people still contribute something to the forum, chip in on Gen Chat, have something to say about sport in general, air a variety of opinions and generally function as members of the forum.

HonradaRaposa was just on a one man mission to turn every, SINGLE thread he posted in to some WUMing about how terrible our players are. He wasnt "making some point about how some people bum Fryatt" he was just being a wand.

Don't like it? Nobody's making you post here. :dunno: Mark puts a lot of time, effort and his own fucking money into running FoxesTalk - I'd say that gives him well and truly enough right to decide who does and who doesn't get to post here. People act like the internet is theirs to do what they want; in essence you're in Mark's house and in Mark's house you play by his rules. Don't take a big shit in his favourite vase and then act shocked when he asks you to leave.

PS: Webbo would be a terrible mod. And yes, I'm a perfect judge of a terrible mod, it takes one to know one - remember?

Aw and there was me about to pay you a compliment as well. :blush:

Bottom line is, there's a lot of bottom-feeding retards on this website (I've even quoted one for you) and a lot of them have the unfortunate problem of not quite realising how lacking upstairs they actually are (I've even quoted one for you.) But for the most part these people still contribute something to the forum, chip in on Gen Chat, have something to say about sport in general, air a variety of opinions and generally function as members of the forum.

HonradaRaposa was just on a one man mission to turn every, SINGLE thread he posted in to some WUMing about how terrible our players are. He wasnt "making some point about how some people bum Fryatt" he was just being a wand.

Don't like it? Nobody's making you post here. :dunno: Mark puts a lot of time, effort and his own fucking money into running FoxesTalk - I'd say that gives him well and truly enough right to decide who does and who doesn't get to post here. People act like the internet is theirs to do what they want; in essence you're in Mark's house and in Mark's house you play by his rules. Don't take a big shit in his favourite vase and then act shocked when he asks you to leave.

PS: Webbo would be a terrible mod. And yes, I'm a perfect judge of a terrible mod, it takes one to know one - remember?

Webbo would be a great mod, but the campaign is over. Thank you for all the support.

Oh and Father Ted, you got served.

If he has been banned then I'm sorry to hear that. He was a prize cvnt and a WUM but that's no reason to ban him.

Of course, if Webbo was a mod... :ph34r:

*EDIT* and now I've read the whole thread and realised I'm late to the party :blush:

Archived