Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lcfcbradyboy

Who are our main rivals ?

66 members have voted

1. 1. Who are our main rivals ?

well i know this mite be a stupid question but i was wondering after reading the derby forum today.

derby and forist hate each other and there each others rivals so that means ours is cov. but some people are saying there rivals are birmingham more than us ?

so who do you think. just a question.

I don't think we really have a rivalry like say Derby and Forest do and have never seen Cov as main rivals. Going back over the last 40 years or so then Forest has always seemed to be our main rivals but perhaps built up by our fans rather than theirs. Best can be said that its and East Midlands derby.

All 3 are our main rivals. The we are indifferent about Cov argument (which is what we get from Derby & Forest) is tiresome. This thread comes up at least 6 times a season. As for Tommeh - Chelsea :crylaugh: We have hardly played them in your supporting life time. Do you seriously think they give a toss about Leicester?

And Al. Why Cardiff? 1 play off game and you think they give two ****s about Leicester? It is all about Swansea and the Bristol teams for them. If you want to have a rival because of a play off game then look no further than Portsmouth with what happened there in 93.

Oadby Town nearer to Leicester than those three.

I suppose we dont really have a rival.

Bit like me with religion. I dont have any strong beliefs (well none tbh) for any so i can treat bible bashers of all faiths with equal contempt.

As long as they dont try and convert me they mean nothing.

Forest then Derby then about 3 other teams before Coventry even get a mention. End of.

I'd go Chelsea, Stoke and Villa all ahead of Coventry.

Can I ask how are Villa rivals I support Villa aswell as Leicester. Anyway I think Cov is the main rivals hate when we play away there,

All 3 are our main rivals. The we are indifferent about Cov argument (which is what we get from Derby & Forest) is tiresome. This thread comes up at least 6 times a season. As for Tommeh - Chelsea :crylaugh: We have hardly played them in your supporting life time. Do you seriously think they give a toss about Leicester?

And Al. Why Cardiff? 1 play off game and you think they give two ****s about Leicester? It is all about Swansea and the Bristol teams for them. If you want to have a rival because of a play off game then look no further than Portsmouth with what happened there in 93.

becuase i really don't like them.

lot of their players are absolute tossers (e.g. chopra), that play-off game, the way they've been dealing with their finances (owe money to a club? rather than pay it back let's loan in bellamy instead). Never said the hate was mutual.

I think its Coventry (I don't live in Leicestershire though, so it may be different).

They are the only team I know that come and sing 'we hate Leicester' and stuff like that. Some Nottingham Forest and Derby fans may not like us, but overall, Nottingham Forest v Derby is the rivalry.

Personally, I dislike Coventry (and Sheffield Wednesday on a personal note). I have no problem with Nottingham Forest.

Just gotta say on a personally level I hate Cardiff city with a passion as a good friend of mine supports them and I'm such a (unt there's nothing more I love than seeing him upset after they lose,even better when we beat them. He's so smug when they beat any old team whether it's lcfc or Leeds or grimbsby town in div 3 few years back. He's getting worse now they're doing ok

Am I allowed to hate Cardiff or am I just plain nasty?

Hate forest,derby,cov in that order

Archived