Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
jonthefox

The walkers in a vid.

What I want to know is - was the Foxestalk tile in that clip?

Some of the comments are funny on Youtube. LFC3127 is looking for a war by the sounds of it.

No neeeeeeed, it'll only ends in tears.

He's a Liverpool fan from Leicester. Another no neeeeeeeeeed.

I am just a Disney fan. I grew up watching"The Wonderful walt

disney dvdWorld of Disney"going to Disneyland more grey's anatomy dvdthan six

times in my life and once visited Walt Disney World. Buy Disney DVDs and other products in the Disney line. However, I

-/smallville-seasons-1-9-dvd-boxset.html'>smallville dvdknew a bit about the man who created the "magic" and the rest of my life I saw the DVD of Walt

house md dvdDisney, I think, I do not know much more. This is an account of

the life and thoughts of a man who has created a world where people are happier today because the common dream of Walt Disney. The film begins with Walt's childhood in Missouri

and California. This family movies that are shown for the first the closer dvd

time the permission of the Disney family, which show the love and warmth not only to Walt, but his family and friends.The film also has moving interviews with members of

the Disney family intimate, as the daughter of Walt and Lillian Diane, grand-son Walt Elias Disney Miller, grandaughters, great-nephews and grandnieces.

:dunno:

Might not be to everyones tastes but it shows that there is some musical talent in Leicester that is willing to get together and try and push forward. (And the video is better than some with budgets that are miles higher.)

Nothing long, I'm straight from LC.

Archived