Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content
dyer11

Ipswich Predictions

Recommended Posts

Posted

I know that it's next Saturday and we've only just beat donny, but what are your predictions for the away game against Ipswich, 5:20 kick off live on sky (for those of you who didn't know ;) )

fire away :)

Guest parky0607
Posted

Ipswich are in bad form at the mo, and leicester are going in to the game off a 5-1 victory.... my pessimistic side says this calls for a leicester loss, but Im predicting 2-0 leicester, vassell, waghorn

Posted

They're in poor form at the moment and our confidence should be up. All set up for an anticlimactic 2-2.

Heart says 2-0 to us, head says fook knows. Depends which side decides to turn up. I'm looking forward to every game though. we should be nabbing this one :scarf:

Posted

I think we are due an away performance. Hopefully we have learnt a lot from our last couple of performances and if our back 4 keep it tight, then that will fill the team with confidence they need to go on and play the football we saw 2nd half yesterday. Keep it tight, be patient and we will come away with the 3 points I'm sure and Icing on the cake will be to get that arrogant prat Keane sacked too!

Posted

We'll lose 4-0 and at least 20 posters will call for Sven's head.

Posted

It's simple; Alan Young says it every week and he's right, if we are at our best then we can beat anyone in our league, especially a team that's lost their last 7 games. Therefore, if we turn up and play our best against a good Ipswitch side then we should win 0-1 or 2-1; if Ipswitch Carry on their rubbish form and we play well It could be another rout, 0-4 king (x2) Vasell, Cunningham.

Posted

You know what this is so unpredictable because Ipswich will need a win to end the rot and save Keane's job. Then again, they may just lose so he does get sacked. I reckon we will do them 3-1.

Posted

1-1

I predicted us to win the last 2 away games and we were very disappointing. I'm still not convinced by the defence and if we start the way we did yesterday we will be in trouble

But hopefully we''ll take confidence into the game and if we start the team that started the second half I'd be optomistic of a good display.

Posted

I keep on with 5-0. One goal stopped my last prediction but now Sven has had more time to sort it out and Vitor is back.

Vassell 1, Cunningham 1, Wellens 1, Abe 1, vitor 1

Posted

well as we never seem to do well at ipswich i woul dlik ea good win due to it being 30 notes and week before christmas, city 2-0 boom boom gallagher, vassell

:scarf::scarf::lei1::scarf::scarf:

Posted

Oh how i want a win so if Keane is still there it could be the nail in the coffin for Mr Keane! Got a feeling tho with our recent poor away form we could be looking at a draw here

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...