Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
MeatyLCFC

Man City Away - Tuesday Jan 18th @ 7.45

From OS

Manchester City v Leicester City

Date: TBC

Kick off: TBC

Ticket prices are as follows;

Adults £15.00, Over 65's £10.00, 16-21yrs £10.00, Under 16's £5.00.

Selling details

Priority 1 STH - TBC

Priority 2 STH - TBC

Priority 3 STH- TBC

Members - TBC

General Sale - TBC

Fox Travel

Coaches will depart from the Walkers Stadium at 2.00pm.

Fox Travel prices: TBC

Looks like a night game then :scarf: :sge:

With tickets so cheap (£10!) I'm so tempted to go but with the last train from Manchester (any station and not being a 9hr journey) is at 9.30pm, meaning I'd definitely miss out on some of the match, especially if it goes to penalties.

Unless anyone else is travelling down to London by car :whistle: ...

http://www.thefa.com/TheFACup/FACompetitions/TheFACup/NewsAndFeatures/2011/3RPReplays

The FA Cup sponsored by E.ON

TV replays confirmed

Monday, 10 January, 2011

Leeds v Arsenal and Man City v Leicester live next week.

The FA Cup sponsored by E.ON

Third Round Proper replays

Tuesday 18 & Wednesday 19 January 2011

TV ties

After an action packed FA Cup sponsored by E.ON Third Round weekend, The Football Association has announced the two replay ties which will feature on live television next week.

Having battled out a 2-2 draw on Sunday, Manchester City and Leicester City will go head-to-head at Eastlands on Tuesday 18 January. The game kicks off at 7.45pm on ESPN.

It was a tale of two penalties at Emirates Stadium on Saturday and Leeds United v Arsenal will meet again at Elland Road on Wednesday 19 January. ITV will once again show this tie which kicks off at 8pm.

All four clubs will receive The FA live broadcast fee of £72,000.

ITS A TUESDAYY YESSSS! <3

I went Man City V Aston Villa on December 28th in the villa end with a friend.

Villa had the lower tier and the upper tier that day. With fans standing on the lower tier and people who wanted to stit went in the upper tier

yes ive seen this when man city played arsenal on tv :) defo lower tier for me! :scarf: hopefully we get a good % of standers for this being a mid-week and a big match.

Selling Arrangements:

Selling details

Priority 1 STH - Online from 5.30pm Mon 10th Jan. In person/telephone from 9am Tues 11th Jan

Priority 2 STH - Online from 5.30pm Mon 10th Jan. In person/telephone from 9am Tues 11th Jan

Priority 3 STH- Weds 12th Jan

Members - Thurs 13th Jan

General Sale - Fri 14th Jan

Please note: All selling arrangements are subject to tickets being available.

Would have preffered the Weds as now I have to sack off 2 lectures. Still can't grumble at the price and train is a decent price also.

An aisle in the lower tier has my name on it.

Bring it on.

I've got to sack off about four! And then maybe work the next day... all worth it, obviously.

Archived