Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
MeatyLCFC

Man City Away - Tuesday Jan 18th @ 7.45

8pm Live ESPN Tuesday 18th...... Napoli vs Bologna

Are we sure ESPN are going to show it?

http://tv.espn.co.uk...spl/tv-schedule

On the weds at 7pm they have a third round game scheduled though........

Now confirmed on The FA's website:

Televised 3rd Rd Replays:

Tues 18 Jan on ESPN - Man C v Leicester

Wed 19 Jan on ITV1 - Leeds Utd v Arsenal.

so if im buying online as a member, does the availability go live after midnight on weds? or do i have to wait till ticket office opening times on thursday? anyone have any idea how that works? want to make sure i get in there asap!

I'm going to call tomorrow to get my tickets. It's concerning that they haven't got the seating plan yet. No way do I want to be put somewhere where people give me beef for standing (like the stupid old bint at Watford away)

tell me about it :thumbup: i got that at hull away :( and the ticket office said weve sold 650 at the minute aswell, and there sending the tickets out tonight.

so if im buying online as a member, does the availability go live after midnight on weds? or do i have to wait till ticket office opening times on thursday? anyone have any idea how that works? want to make sure i get in there asap!

Tell me about it, at watford AND Derby at home i was told to sit down, fooking prawnsandwich brigade

Just wondering but as i'm only a P3 season ticket holder, can i try to purchase my tickets for the man city game online tonight? so that they're sorted through first thing tomorrow?

Think we gotta wait til the morning. I can never buy two STH seats together online on P3 day so I have to call them. The only way to buy two online is when it goes to general sale. I wish they would sort out the website.

Think we gotta wait til the morning. I can never buy two STH seats together online on P3 day so I have to call them. The only way to buy two online is when it goes to general sale. I wish they would sort out the website.

I'll have to try in the morning online and pray that it lets me purchase them although earlier it said i was trying to purchase to many in one sitting, hopefully they sort it out!!!.

Archived