Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
MeatyLCFC

Man City Away - Tuesday Jan 18th @ 7.45

been sat on the phone for over an hour now! calls been terminated 3 times! ridiculous!

Had the same problem this morning, i rang up from 9 and my call was terminated 4 times and finally got through in the 20th minute of my fifth call!!

I have got tickets for the replay on Tuesday night and plan on driving up as the trains are ridiculous. I have never been to the Man City ground and was wondering if anyone knew what parking is like up there?

there are a few carparks you can get in on the main road which the stadium is on (its a dual carriageway cant remember the road name tho right now) which are about £5 they fill up fairly quickly but there is quite a large one on some wasteland (good quality surfacing and all that tho) which is on a corner which usually has some space on it. you'd then have to walk up the road to the stadium for about 10 minutes or so. the official carparks right next to the stadium are about £10 or something ridiculous like that but much less walking. there are also the usual private companies using company carparks etc so you shouldnt have too much trouble getting space somewhere. just dont park in the asda carpark as they have a limit and will probably have the clampers on the lookout for footie traffic!

i'd recommend driving over to the stadium and then working your way further away in your search for parking. if you get there any later than half an hour before kickoff you may have trouble finding space.

there are a few carparks you can get in on the main road which the stadium is on (its a dual carriageway cant remember the road name tho right now) which are about £5 they fill up fairly quickly but there is quite a large one on some wasteland (good quality surfacing and all that tho) which is on a corner which usually has some space on it. you'd then have to walk up the road to the stadium for about 10 minutes or so. the official carparks right next to the stadium are about £10 or something ridiculous like that but much less walking. there are also the usual private companies using company carparks etc so you shouldnt have too much trouble getting space somewhere. just dont park in the asda carpark as they have a limit and will probably have the clampers on the lookout for footie traffic!

i'd recommend driving over to the stadium and then working your way further away in your search for parking. if you get there any later than half an hour before kickoff you may have trouble finding space.

Theres also an asda nearby. If you tell them your a colleague from leicester, they let you park there.

Thats what we did at the foo fighters anyway.

Really is that all? Sweet as.

Double that at least.

Well, the queue this morning was past the VIP hospitality Queue. And I've heard things there not far off sold out.

Archived