Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Trav Le Bleu

Jersey Budd

Jersey Budd - a modest talent capable of performing decent pub gigs, but who seems to think that the fact that he is "A Leicester Fan" (capitals essential) then he has the right to perform in front of tens of thousands of people, who adore him. Or not, as the case might be.

The pre-FA Cup match performance was just embarressing (I'm hoping they didn't give it air time on ESPN). I can imagine that as he "belted out" When You're Smiling, that the whole crowd we joining him in one united chorus. I know they weren't in my section.

Please, please, please can LCFC get some kind of injunction that stops him leeching off the club's publicity? Actually, it's fairly obvious that he has inside connections from all the fuss we make about him, but I for one want to see the back of him. I don't want him singing at my club's matchs and I don't care what he thinks about the club any more than anyone who posts on here.... but then no one who posts on here gets to put their thoughts in the programme, despite often having more valid opinions. Oh yes, and I don't like his name... it's stupid, it's trying to sound cool and if you have to try then you aren't.

Oh, and just in case you're a FoxesTalker Jersey, no hard feelings, but you've had your moment in the sun.

NOW SOD OFF!

Leicester City's biggest and best ever fans (according to LCFC) are:-

Jobber

Jersey Budd

Cliff Ginetta

Whatever they think is true of the majority of fans thumbsup.gif

Jersey Budd - a modest talent capable of performing decent pub gigs, but who seems to think that the fact that he is "A Leicester Fan" (capitals essential) then he has the right to perform in front of tens of thousands of people, who adore him. Or not, as the case might be.

The pre-FA Cup match performance was just embarressing (I'm hoping they didn't give it air time on ESPN). I can imagine that as he "belted out" When You're Smiling, that the whole crowd we joining him in one united chorus. I know they weren't in my section.

Please, please, please can LCFC get some kind of injunction that stops him leeching off the club's publicity? Actually, it's fairly obvious that he has inside connections from all the fuss we make about him, but I for one want to see the back of him. I don't want him singing at my club's matchs and I don't care what he thinks about the club any more than anyone who posts on here.... but then no one who posts on here gets to put their thoughts in the programme, despite often having more valid opinions. Oh yes, and I don't like his name... it's stupid, it's trying to sound cool and if you have to try then you aren't.

Oh, and just in case you're a FoxesTalker Jersey, no hard feelings, but you've had your moment in the sun.

NOW SOD OFF!

Time to get Rusty Lee back then!!

NOW SOD OFF!

So you don't want me to get you a ticket next time he plays Thurmaston working men's club? :unsure:

I don't begrudge him the chance to put himself in the frame. It's the "celebrity" status accorded to him that grinds.

And as DavieG list says, I also hate it when the Mockery calls Cliff Ginetta "fan's boss" or suchlike. He's not going to tell me how to support City!

You're pointing the finger at the wrong people.

It gets on my tits and I was as embarrassed as you before the City game. But it's the club milking him and trying to use him as some sort of replacement Kasabian that I take issue with.

He's just some singer songwriter that's been given a bit of the limelight and I don't really blame him for revelling in it.

NOW SOD OFF!

Don't show your face around Countesthorpe now Trav, they think the sun shines out of his backside there.

It's not my particular piece of cake in terms of music style and I think he tries too hard to be the English Jon Bon Jovi, but...

... you can think of Jersey Budd what you want - he's still a better singer/songwriter than James "Blunt" Blunt.

It's not my particular piece of cake in terms of music style and I think he tries too hard to be the English Jon Bon Jovi Bruce Springsteen, but...

... you can think of Jersey Budd what you want - he's still a better singer/songwriter than James "Blunt" Blunt.

(The hint's in the name :thumbup: )

Archived