Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
jamesmilner

Hull go above us !

Don't ever ever come on here and call davieG a nobhead otherwise certain people will be back on here posting and ripping you a new arse son.

That's what n/h means I thought it was a no hoper, oh well my head is rather shiny and knobby liketongue.png

why would i expect davieg or haydos to understand anything they haven't wrote themselves . are mirrors big in your homes too ???????????????

Have you even read my reply? I don't even know what your point is. You want Pearson and Fryatt back? Appointing Sven was a mistake? You prefer last seasons squad? Stop insulting people and don't be scared to have a 'big opinion'. Failing that RL are taking callers tomorrow.

mee was left back and bruma at the centre back with bamba , didn't you go ? odviously not .

I know he was. I'm referring to what's been done until PVA was injured. And while I didn't go, funnily enough it sounds like Bruma and Mee were are best players.

Stop trying to be a smart arse and form an actual point of view.

why would i expect davieg or haydos to understand anything they haven't wrote themselves . are mirrors big in your homes too ???????????????

'written' is the word you're looking for. Sentences start with a capital letter. Full stops / exclamation marks / question marks do not have a space in front of them. 'I', is a capital letter not lower case. Knob begins with a 'k'. Your last sentence is meaningless.

'written' is the word you're looking for. Sentences start with a capital letter. Full stops / exclamation marks / question marks do not have a space in front of them. 'I', is a capital letter not lower case. Knob begins with a 'k'. Your last sentence is meaningless.

Don't scrape the barrel with grammar based retorts, you can do better :D

You've found a factual error by Haydos. Next round please.

I find this highly offensive :whistle: Nowhere did I even suggest that I thought Mee played centre back against QPR.

Here's a bit of advice for you.

You know when the teacher tells you to put a finger space between the words when you're writing with your pencil? Well, that doesn't mean you have to do it for full stops too.

I can, but there are so many of them, it's hard to ignore. :/

Have you even read my reply? I don't even know what your point is. You want Pearson and Fryatt back? Appointing Sven was a mistake? You prefer last seasons squad? Stop insulting people and don't be scared to have a 'big opinion'. Failing that RL are taking callers tomorrow.

spot on buddy :thumbup:

Ur a twat we sold a player that didnt fit in get over it thats football, thats life. If ur gonna start goin on about arming the enemy then we shouldnt have sold hume as then he was sold on to preston and scored against us, oh and we shouldve signed mark yeates permanetly aswell ur a ****ing moron the simple point is they are winning and we arent if we dont make the play offs it isnt because of fryatt its because of ourselves. tosser

I can't be the only one who hasn't got a clue what jamesmilner is on about. Please punctuate your posts in future.

Anyway if we don't make the play-offs then it will be purely down to us not winning enough of our games, not because we sold a fringe player with no future at the club to hull.

We will finish where we deserve to finish at the end of the season as the table doesnt lie, generally the best teams go up, the worst go down its pretty much that simple. Im just as fed up as anyone that we havent won any of the last 3 games and been found wanting in the big games again but there you go, life goes on, we will get better again im sure and there is a chance however small that we can still mount a serious play-off challenge. Come on Leicester City and all the players that CURRENTLY play for us - fook the rest

I find this highly offensive :whistle: Nowhere did I even suggest that I thought Mee played centre back against QPR.

I can, but there are so many of them, it's hard to ignore. :/

The pedants are revolting!

think people on here need to get over fryatt hes gone cos he was shit under sven, end of.... hobbs wasnt getting a game so why not let him go on loan.... simple fact is if we win our games we will be up there if we dont we all start blaming players we had now at other teams .....

support our team and our players forget the rest :chant::scarf:

IN :sge: WE TRUST

Anyway if we don't make the play-offs then it will be purely down to us not winning enough of our games, not because we sold a fringe player with no future at the club to hull.

Don't talk sense, this is the time for knee-jerking and scapegoating.

Fryatt hardly played under Sven so how can you say he was shit? He's got great technique and scores more goals than vassell. He's now scoring match winning goals for a playoff rival and as a result they are now above us. It would've been wiser to sell a player with obvious ability at this level to a non rival, I.e one who is not in our league (spl or pl) or one that isn't going to trouble playoffs.

Fryatt hardly played under Sven so how can you say he was shit? He's got great technique and scores more goals than vassell. He's now scoring match winning goals for a playoff rival and as a result they are now above us. It would've been wiser to sell a player with obvious ability at this level to a non rival, I.e one who is not in our league (spl or pl) or one that isn't going to trouble playoffs.

Yeah, we should have asked Tottenham if they wanted him.

Archived