Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
jamesmilner

Hull go above us !

Oh my lord some of our fans are retards. As has been said by any logical level headed fan - the only reason for us dropping places is that we're not winning games.

And for the record, Fryatt would never have performed well here so we're better off without no matter who he might have gone to.

Err Blackpool? Wigan? Wolves?

Blackpool? Wigan? Wolves? 3 teams which will we could be competing for promotion with next year. Even if we could pick and choose whoever we sell our players to how would this help?

Thybluefox. What do you mean fryatt would never have performed well here? He played 150+ games for us and scored on average nearly 1 goal every 3 games. Not bad at all.

What's his ratio taking away league one goals? Not that good.

I can't believe this thread has even survived 3 pages. Granted most of it is sensible posts trying to convince a couple of idiots but it really does amaze me how people are now saying that we should never have got rid of fryatt just because of this.

Where were Hull and their amazing city cast offs when we were 2 points off leads having won our last 5 games?

Blackpool? Wigan? Wolves? 3 teams which will we could be competing for promotion with next year. Even if we could pick and choose whoever we sell our players to how would this help?

I thought our aim was to get promoted this year to answer the 1st part and as fryatt was under contract it was entirely city's decision to sell whether he wanted to leave or not. It was up to city to decline or accept bids, of which hull's was one of a few.

You do realise teams dont just had you money for players, they actually have to want them? And you do know players have a say in the matter also.

Hull weren't the only club interested in fryatt. He was under contract to city so they had every right to turn down hull even if the player wanted to go there.

I thought our aim was to get promoted this year to answer the 1st part and as fryatt was under contract it was entirely city's decision to sell whether he wanted to leave or not. It was up to city to decline or accept bids, of which hull's was one of a few.

If he hears of interest from Hull before the club say anything about his future and says he'll only play for Pearson then what can the club do though?

They either lose out on a transfer fee and he rots away while getting paid or you give him what he wants.

IF !!!! no ifs , they ARE above us with OUR help , how can i move on ? Its another team for us to leapfrog .until this happens , no move on for me . listen , hobbs is better than bruma , fryatt is better than vassell .

Not Happy :crylaugh:

After going on a sensational run we were always going to hit a sticky patch. We are taking a breather before going on another good run until the end of the season.

Svens has a few off them off the field

If he hears of interest from Hull before the club say anything about his future and says he'll only play for Pearson then what can the club do though?

They either lose out on a transfer fee and he rots away while getting paid or you give him what he wants.

Just rumours. Most clubs would stand their ground if a player behaved like that unless the offer from the buying club was silly money or they are in need of the cash. Judging by city's spending, balancing the books is not currently a concern for them. I do get your point though. At least you've not called me a retard or an idiot like others! :)

Just rumours. Most clubs would stand their ground if a player behaved like that unless the offer from the buying club was silly money or they are in need of the cash. Judging by city's spending, balancing the books is not currently a concern for them. I do get your point though. At least you've not called me a retard or an idiot like others! :)

You're being ridiculous. Any team around us could have gone on the same run as Hull's if we'd have sold them Fryatt and Hobbs (All but zero contribution by him I might add). Half in the division wouldn't be able to afford him and some probably wouldn't want him. That doesn't leave us many options.

You think Fryatt would have been more effective than Vassell on the right wing? Or than Yakubu up front? Give me a break.

We have lost ground due to our results. How are you going to blame Burnley's success on us if they pip us to a playoff place? Honestly?

I'm sorry but fryatt has **** all on the yak, in fact I don't think any striker in this league does! A goal return of 4 in 9 isn't bad at all! And he will net more! Have faith in the team we are not out of this yet! (even though I said we were, but I was bitter yesterday), let's stop moaning about hull this, burnley that! Don't give a damn about them! It's up to us, if we want it we will get it! So stop moaning get down the walkers and roar the roof off the damn place! Tuesday night I want to hear 20 odd thousand fans screaming their lungs out! Norwich .........."let's be having you".

Thybluefox. What do you mean fryatt would never have performed well here? He played 150+ games for us and scored on average nearly 1 goal every 3 games. Not bad at all.

No, not bad, until you take into account that, by your reckoning, I don't know the actual numbers, near enough half the goals he scored for us were in league 1.

Sven is looking upwards, so relying on a league 1 striker to get you into, and keep you in the best league in the world is never going to work.

And finally, as I won't be coming into ANY shitty Fryatt thread again - more than half the teams in the league in January could have been a threat to our promotion push. Get over it, and start supporting the lads actually in the ****ing shirts.

Who gives a ****? Fryatt is gone now, unless you Fryatt bummers cough up £2m quid - he ain't coming back; so shut the **** up, and support the boys that wear and WANT to wear a City shirt! We are still in a magnificent position considering where we were 5 months ago you ungrateful cretins

Bloody hell...

Hull are just in abit of form, it ain't down to Fryatt because while he's scoring (AT THE MO) he will still miss 9 a game and as for Hobbs, he isn't even playing for them at the moment

I'd have Yak anyday over Fryatt, Yak just has something about him..call him lazy, what not he scores goals, he's already scored one of the goals of the season for us and he nearly added to that with that lovely lob against QPR... Plus that ball he played in for King to hit the bar was sexual, would Fryatt have ever done that? doubt it!!

Yakubu is simply in my eyes a better allround player, Fryatt can do his mazy runs at times yes..but get him in the box and while he like i said at the moment is scoring he's gonna miss his fair share aswell, but with Yakubu that happens? it's a goal... Look at some of the goals already he has scored at Leicester, classic Yak stuff

As for Hobbs? yes he's the English type rough and tumble center half..but no pace and his passing ability is about as good as Stevie Wonder blindfolded in a basement (stole that from The Rock) while Bruma shows some bloody quality and could well become one awesome defender.. He's got pace, passing ability and he will get forward if needs be and this is what Sven likes.. Hobbs will probably comeback to Leicester but i reckon he may leave in the summer infact i'd probably bet my house on it he will

Two threads about Hull........ :rolleyes:

Hull and Burnley meet soon. I assume both take three points?

Norwich can loose to both Hull and us and then the difference to them is two points.

The play-offs are in our own hands and we want the team around us to beat the teams above us and for now they are doing their bit. Now we have to do our bit - Winning games.

Hull weren't the only club interested in fryatt. He was under contract to city so they had every right to turn down hull even if the player wanted to go there.

Please prove to me who did and did not make permanent offers for Fryatt... What's that, you can't?

haydos you are a proper n/h like davieg , when p.e. was on you were barkrubbing the pair of you , i won't lick svens or anyones bum like you two do , i am honest with big opinion . you never arm your enemies and for you or anyone else believe that its a coincidence that pearson, hobbs and fryatt are a big part of hulls good form then shhhhhhh , youre bigger idiots than i thought and you are definitely idiots of non knowledge degree .svens done as much harm as good . he has done nothing an ok manager would of done with the asian backing .

Deary me lol

Archived