Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
MisterKee

Roughest Area of Leicester

116 members have voted

1. 1. In your opinion, where is the roughest area of Leicester?

Honestly you lot don't know what rough is, I live in the West Midlands these days, and have worked in some shit areas in Birmingham and I'll tell you the areas you lot are bigging up to be "rough" are absolutely NOTHING! compared to the shitholes in Birmingham I've worked in.

Honestly you lot don't know what rough is, I live in the West Midlands these days, and have worked in some shit areas in Birmingham and I'll tell you the areas you lot are bigging up to be "rough" are absolutely NOTHING! compared to the shitholes in Birmingham I've worked in.

Oh yeah, well i'm raised on the streets of NYC. Makes your shitty Brum ghettos look like Disneyland.

Yeah well my c0ck is bigger than all yours

yeah ? pfft, well we've moved on from cock fighting in our area , it's too tame

we all enjoy american pit-bull dog fights in our back yards , and even have a bit of bear baiting to liven things up even more .

No need to include any of The Mon or The Saff or Thurnby Lodge, it's clearly St Matthews. I got attacked driving through there minding my own business.

Didn't happen to be attacked just next to the end of the Belgrave flyover did you?

Thank you for this thread, I've enjoyed reading it.

I grew up on the Saff in the 70s, worked on and off in the Highfields and St Matthews in the late 80s & early 90s and have lived in some tasty bits of Glasgow, so it all struck a chord.

Because I grew up on the Saff, my vote would have to be for our poor, sickly, backward, little runt of a bastard sibling, the Monsell...

:)

Archived