Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
MisterKee

Roughest Area of Leicester

116 members have voted

1. 1. In your opinion, where is the roughest area of Leicester?

I don't pay £1,200 a year to be a member of a golf club which is located in a rough area. :nono:

Kirby is a lovely place. :wub:

I've had enough of seeing you post about money amongst the other shite you do, whats the purpose?

No-one gives a **** if you're rich. Why even raise this point in the first place? Boring..

I've had enough of seeing you post about money amongst the other shite you do, whats the purpose?

No-one gives a **** if you're rich. Why even raise this point in the first place? Boring..

Thank You. :wub:

Roughest - Anywhere where there are pikeys! lol

St Matthews - Not 'rough' as such, not like theres proper hardnuts there, just a 'poor' area. Lowest income estate in the country!

Braunstone - Not very bad now, 10 years ago 8th roughest estate in the country. Know the pub where PDSA pet aid is was known to be very rough.

Northfields - Drug Dealers etc all got evicted years ago. Dont think its bad anymore.

Mowmacre Hill/ Stocking Farm are the roughest at the moment in my opinion.

Although Leicestershire is a nice place to live overall compared to Cities of similar sizes.

Put him on ignore if it bothers you that much.

No need to include any of The Mon or The Saff or Thurnby Lodge, it's clearly St Matthews. I got attacked driving through there minding my own business.

you don't drive through St Matthews, you're bumper to bumper and stop start with everyone getting out having a chat, dealing and thinking the middle of the road is a parking spot.

I currently prosper in Mile End, it's tough, but I owe it all to making it out of Sapcote alive.

I have a similar life story however the first 18 years of my life were spent in the Birstall projects.

Now in Bethnal Green, surviving.

You don't go down to Mile End Climbing Wall by any chance do you?

I don't pay £1,200 a year to be a member of a golf club which is located in a rough area. :nono:

I was being sarcastic/ironic chap. Bless you. You only pay £100 a month for meals, tutoring and full access to the course - that's very cheap. Is it a budget golf course?

Correct.In fact you don't pay £1,200 to be a member at Kirby Muxloe at all.

A full playing member pays a mere £1,007 for the year which includes £100 credit behind the bar.

Kirby Muxloe GC - The Real Deal

Anyone who is truly a member would of course have known this :whistle:

Anybody else think that Wymesey is putting this on and is probably just on the dole living in a grotty one room apartment?

it doesn't add up that you can get unlimited food, golf and tutoring (and now turns out £100 of drinks) for less than £100/month. I don't even play golf and I'd join if I could get all my food for the year and £100 of drink given to me - would be a bargain!

I have a similar life story however the first 18 years of my life were spent in the Birstall projects.

Now in Bethnal Green, surviving.

You don't go down to Mile End Climbing Wall by any chance do you?

I didn't know there was one! Rest assured I will be exploring this during the Easter holidays. How does it feel living so close to Muzzy's old stomping ground? it was a factor in my choice of location and I'm not lying.

To all you fans, I'm actually from Wigston enz. LE18, made it fru.

lol so much cringe-worthiness.

Firstly, as others have pointed out, literally no area of the county should be on here and you've missed some of the City's worst estates. Secondly, everyone thinks their own estate is the roughest anyway and thirdly - who gives a toss?

Think St. Matts ranks statistically as the worst for crime, does it not? Certainly the "central" district (St. Matts / Marks / Peters / Northfields) is the area most police will tell you they're less keen to go, from those I've spoken to.

Every estate has it's stories though. Working around council housing you hear all sorts of horrors, I've listened to tales about the Monsell, the Saff and the New Parks that have made me fucking glad not to have to live there! Haha. Probably the same for everywhere really. In every city.

Edit: Oh, and, to join the Lahndan bandwagon - living in North London was the only time I've been the victim of direct crime and the only time I've ever been genuinely nervous about the area I live in.

I'm from Birstall, how it's managed to get included I don't know. Same with Anstey and Glenfield, and even to an extent Beaumont Leys and Glen Parva.

St Matthews is the most deprived area by an absolute country mile, Eyres Monsell / The Saff aren't far off. How they aren't included I don't know. New Parks looks like Beverley Hills by comparison to them lot.

Archived