Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
rico

Best Night Club That Used To Be In Leicester?

117 members have voted

1. 1. Where did you strut your stuff?

• Mr Kiesas
    • Krystals
    • Le Chateau
    • Zoots
    • Brannigans
    • Sector 5
    • Bear Cage
    • Palais
    • Baileys
    • Tiplers
    • Trevinos
    • Simpkins
    • Aviary
    • Caspers
    • Harveys
    • Fusion
    • Bentleys
    • Legends
    • Spooks
    • Other

Simpkins, Brannigans, Mossie Coast, Zoots, Krystals... probably in that order. >_<:blush: Oh, and that place on the right down Welford Road (no, not the Rugby Club!) that always thought it was posh... its name escapes me, though... must be a sign of my old age. :D

Simpkins, Brannigans, Mossie Coast, Zoots, Krystals... probably in that order. >_<:blush: Oh, and that place on the right down Welford Road (no, not the Rugby Club!) that always thought it was posh... its name escapes me, though... must be a sign of my old age. :D

Have added a poll

Simpkins, Brannigans, Mossie Coast, Zoots, Krystals... probably in that order. pinch.gif:blush: Oh, and that place on the right down Welford Road (no, not the Rugby Club!) that always thought it was posh... its name escapes me, though... must be a sign of my old age. :D

Flaming Collosus ??

Edited by Sparky
  • Like 1

taking everything into consideration it's got to be Baileys for me

but , Palais / Studio , Fusion , Grannys , Time and Place( burnt down ) , Adam and Eve (Harveys) .were all good

Anyone remember Tiffanys in the market place with the plastic palm trees ?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

What was the one that used to be at the bottom of New Walk circa 1982-1984 that had 3or 4 floors and lots of nooks and crannies? Got some good memories of that place and the big one in Lee Circle.

You got me wracking my brains on that one , was it Prohibition ?

Did it have a plastic canopy over the front door ?

i think i only went in there once or twice ( not a big fan of nooks and crannies ) , the big one on lee circle was probably fusion

• Like 1

What was the name of the really grimy, heavy-metally-type club that was near the clocktower? And where was the Bear Cage... the name rings bells but I can't place it. :S

You got me wracking my brains on that one , was it Prohibition ?

Did it have a plastic canopy over the front door ?

i think i only went in there once or twice ( not a big fan of nooks and crannies ) , the big one on lee circle was probably fusion

The Prohibition.That's it. I had some glorious failures in there :D

Do you prefer nooks and grannies?

I thought Lee Circle one was Harveys or was that near the bus station?

Not a nightclub but also used to go to The Helsinki

given the opportunity yes , i prefer nookie with grannies :D

Harveys ( Adam and Eve) was on St Peters Lane ( they were both beneath multi storey car parks and looked a bit similar but fusion was bigger )

Edited by Zingari

May be wrong but heard alot of the blokes that 'run Leicester' as in the 'underworld' go there. Meant to be expensive too.

given the opportunity yes , i prefer nookie with grannies :D

Harveys ( Adam and Eve) was on St Peters Lane ( they were both beneath multi storey car parks and looked a bit similar but fusion was bigger )

Was in there one New Years Eve with my girlfriend. I offered to get her a drink and joined the crush for the bar. I thought that she was behind me and reached back to stroke her leg. After doing this for 20 seconds or so I looked over my shoulder to see my girlfriend stood about 20 feet away. The leg I had been stroking was a blokes .... and he never said a word.

Edited by skinnydipper

May be wrong but heard alot of the blokes that 'run Leicester' as in the 'underworld' go there. Meant to be expensive too.

I went in there about 25 years ago and was more studenty then. Was expensive though.

thort it was full of gays??:dunno:

Not when I went in there.

Perhaps they followed you in after you registered on their gaydar

Edit; But having just re-read my previous post perhaps it was

Edited by skinnydipper

What was the one that used to be at the bottom of New Walk circa 1982-1984 that had 3or 4 floors and lots of nooks and crannies? Got some good memories of that place and the big one in Lee Circle.

some french name wasnt it? vanc quatre or something like that. french for 24 i think....

I used to go to Street Life when they had 'straight night' once a month on a Thursday and Stinky Sinki. Starlight 2001 was good for a bit of mellow house.

HEAD used to be at Streetlife and Splendid was at Starlight,had some great nights at these :thumbup:

Certainly more gay than gangster!

Gay gangsters?