Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
rico

Best Night Club That Used To Be In Leicester?

117 members have voted

1. 1. Where did you strut your stuff?

• Mr Kiesas
    • Krystals
    • Le Chateau
    • Zoots
    • Brannigans
    • Sector 5
    • Bear Cage
    • Palais
    • Baileys
    • Tiplers
    • Trevinos
    • Simpkins
    • Aviary
    • Caspers
    • Harveys
    • Fusion
    • Bentleys
    • Legends
    • Spooks
    • Other

Hadn't read third page so apologies...

The straight night at streetlife was called Bliss. One of first proper club nights in Leicester head was later held there but started at the fan club. A few places not mentioned already

The dome - now cafe bruxelles

Get it on at junction 21 someone did mention spectrum here

White room was opposite the princess charlotte and previously called subway

The pre fanclub bar was the workhouse which was great until it got overrun by drug dealers and closed down

Also a club on the street where the real ale pub is near fenwicks but can't remember what called, maybe the underground

The dungeon - basement of Lloyds which was corn exchange

The vault wasn't it?.

Dance Society was legendray. Nigel Benn dj'd in there once and my mate lobbed a glass at him..Outstanding bit of bouncer action chucking him out...Great at the time!!

Hot dog at Junction 21, Streetlife and before then J.T's Piano bar. Why has this been missed, bloody hell, that must have been 22 years ago now!!!

Luxor, weavers all had their moments but in the end I ended up only going to Miss Moneypennys at Bonds in Birmingham and Chuff Chuff's after that.

Saying that, haven't done a club in 10 years now, only crap ones on holiday etc

• 6 years later...

Flaming was decent. But always struggled to get in for some reason.

Never really used palais when it as called that, when it changes to life and lost a floor or 2 it was by far the best club in the city in terms of music played and the vibe, however if you weren't in by about 9pm the place was always full. And 5 hours or so in the same place was a pain. So only ever went for birthdays and shit when it seemed much easier to blag it.

7 minutes ago, Finnaldo said:

Pretty insightful read when your most prominent clubs nowadays are Republic and Mosh...

I'd rather be a prisoner in The Democratic People's Republic of Korea than go to Republic, awful place. I used to absolutely love Mosh but I'm not sure if it's just me growing up a bit or if it's getting worse as well.

Just now, Stadt said:

I'd rather be a prisoner in The Democratic People's Republic of Korea than go to Republic, awful place. I used to absolutely love Mosh but I'm not sure if it's just me growing up a bit or if it's getting worse as well.

I mean Mosh can be a decent night to be fair, it's just by 21 I felt too old to be there lol