Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
adam

The Yak

Guest Mee-9

One of the most frustrating players ive ever seen.

Lazy and has no real impact but keeps popping up with the goals, surely thats all you can ask for from a striker?

Is he worth 40-50k a week though? I dont think so.

...?

He has no real impact but keeps popping up with the goals? ...

...?

He has no real impact but keeps popping up with the goals? ...

what did he do today other than score?

similar story for preston, derby, bristol etc all games he's scored in.

games such as cardiff, qpr, coventry, portsmouth, scunthorpe, burnley, crystal palace, forest, norwich, reading - non existant.

10 goals in 20 games is pretty decent but most games he hasnt had much of an impact and has been subbed as a result of this.

arghhhhhhhhh he does nothing but score! fukcing hell, he scores, he scores pretty often, and he's also on like 6 assists or something. but he still does nothing, contributes nothing, is worthless and is just a massive bag of wank. who scores. wish he wouldn't keep fukcing scoring, the cvnt.

At least you can back him in a fight. If he was thin then he would get destroyed.

To be honest, i don't think he is fat, i think it's just the way he is. Bags the goals, makes us ecstatic, so i can't ask for a lot more.

Guest Mee-9

what did he do today other than score?

similar story for preston, derby, bristol etc all games he's scored in.

games such as cardiff, qpr, coventry, portsmouth, scunthorpe, burnley, crystal palace, forest, norwich, reading - non existant.

10 goals in 20 games is pretty decent but most games he hasnt had much of an impact and has been subbed as a result of this.

How has this got a +1?

What do you want him to do? Be here there and every fooking where?

I put that bit in bold again, You've contradicted yourself again. Its pretty decent? It's bloody decent. Yeah he might be frustrating, but it's not his game to be a headless chicken. Without his goals, we'd of been dicked on at Middlesboro, and god knows where we'd have been? If anyones up to the task, work out the points we'd of got if we had never had the Yak.

Everyone gets subbed? He got dropped, came back with 2 goals when he came on. Fair enough he's not scored screamers (bar Derby) or people think he's always in the right position and it's lucky. But a good goalscorer has a 'knack of being in the right place at the right time' I spose people like you will be ringing in the disabled in, having a good moan about Yakubu. Think, Steve Howard, he tries harder, scored 4/5 goals this season. Yakubu, scored 10 in 20.

I've never seen Yakubu ride a bike, build a fort, burp a lion or slap a teenage girl for asking him not to pinch her arse. All he does is score.

Get rid, bring in Marlon King.

He plays with no pashon, he's lazehhhhhh! so what he's scored 10 in 20 which would = 20 goals in 40 games.. We need Humeeeeeeee back, he ran around and showed that he wanted to play for Lestohhhhhhhhhhh!!!

Also gotta say I was loving "fvckin fat bastard! useless cvnt! send him back the fat shit! give him some burgers! we're paying him 50 grand an he's shit! goallll! du du du du du, du du du du du, du du du du du du Yakubu! Feed the Yak and he will score!"

:rolleyes:

Also gotta say I was loving "fvckin fat bastard! useless cvnt! send him back the fat shit! give him some burgers! we're paying him 50 grand an he's shit! goallll! du du du du du, du du du du du, du du du du du du Yakubu! Feed the Yak and he will score!"

:rolleyes:

Total fickle ****ers we have as fans.. Your sig sums it up perfect for me haha

How has this got a +1?

What do you want him to do? Be here there and every fooking where?

I put that bit in bold again, You've contradicted yourself again. Its pretty decent? It's bloody decent. Yeah he might be frustrating, but it's not his game to be a headless chicken. Without his goals, we'd of been dicked on at Middlesboro, and god knows where we'd have been? If anyones up to the task, work out the points we'd of got if we had never had the Yak.

Everyone gets subbed? He got dropped, came back with 2 goals when he came on. Fair enough he's not scored screamers (bar Derby) or people think he's always in the right position and it's lucky. But a good goalscorer has a 'knack of being in the right place at the right time' I spose people like you will be ringing in the disabled in, having a good moan about Yakubu. Think, Steve Howard, he tries harder, scored 4/5 goals this season. Yakubu, scored 10 in 20.

'everyone gets subbed' i gathered that but why do most players get subbed? theres no way he can be tired so obviously his performances havn't been up to scratch.

'If anyones up to the task, work out the points we'd of got if we had never had the Yak', thats imposible to work out as who knows what team sven would have put out.

like i said in my previous post's 10 goals in 20 games is decent, but isnt worth 40-50k a week, especially for the non existant effort, commitment and passion he shows.

'everyone gets subbed' i gathered that but why do most players get subbed? theres no way he can be tired so obviously his performances havn't been up to scratch.

'If anyones up to the task, work out the points we'd of got if we had never had the Yak', thats imposible to work out as who knows what team sven would have put out.

like i said in my previous post's 10 goals in 20 games is decent, but isnt worth 40-50k a week, especially for the non existant effort, commitment and passion he shows.

Are you Top? Or are you Yakubu himself? Because that's the only way you could be certain on the figure he gets paid each week, the rest is pretty much made up paper talk that people believe.

but isnt worth 40-50k a week

Why is this figure being branded about so much?? according to sources close to the club i think that brfc guy (Gallagher's mate?) said that figure is laughable

Why is this figure being branded about so much?? according to sources close to the club i think that brfc guy (Gallagher's mate?) said that figure is laughable

Because it is what he was paid at everton apparently. But here he gets paid nowhere near that lol.

Are you Top? Or are you Yakubu himself? Because that's the only way you could be certain on the figure he gets paid each week, the rest is pretty much made up paper talk that people believe.

im not certain on the figure, hence why i put 40-50k, nobody knows the figure but its within that range ive seen the most.

Guest Mee-9

Well he's played literally every game of football since he arrived here? So he's tired? Yes his performances weren't up to scratch, but he's repayed us with two goals, that won us the Watford game.

Is it impossible?

The fact of the matter being, he's scoring goals. I couldn't give a shit about his wages, We need a player that will score 20+ goals a season. Yakubu can do this, he's shown us already this season. If we want to go up, We need a striker like him.

Archived