Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
adam

The Yak

People moan about Steve Howard who wears his heart on his sleeve but rarely scores but they also moan about a striker who doesnt seem to care as much but scores a hat full of goals, some people will never be pleased!

So in answer to that...we should sign Drogba. Easy.

Time for the Thais to put their money where their mouth is.

I DONT AGREE IT WAS GENIUS.... is all I'm saying...fooks sake, yes he fell on his arse and hooked the ball back over his head- that was literally all he did. Yes I like him and we should keep him..... there, are you happy now? :frusty:

Ye :)

Ye :)

This thread should be called the 'agree with the majority opinion, think that the Yak is fookin brilliant..or sod off'..thread

Alternatively: 'even if you think he's worth taking a chance on, what we actually want you to say is that he's God's gift' thread....

:crylaugh:

So he's fat, lazy,shows no passion and is on too much money??? FFS he's scored at the rate of 1 every 2 games, and as a striker thats all he's there to do. I couldn't give a rats ass if his only other touch during the entire game was the kick off as long as he keeps hitting the net!!

This thread should be called the 'agree with the majority opinion, think that the Yak is fookin brilliant..or sod off'..thread

Alternatively: 'even if you think he's worth taking a chance on, what we actually want you to say is that he's God's gift' thread....

I think your decent opinion has been tarnished by your past ones I'm afraid.

I think your decent opinion has been tarnished by your past ones I'm afraid.

My opinion has always been decent babs... It's just not always mainstream and I don't do cliques etc..

I'll continue to post what I think is right but thanks for the advice mate. Your opinion I reckon is usually spot on

My opinion has always been decent babs... It's just not always mainstream and I don't do cliques etc..

I'll continue to post what I think is right but thanks for the advice mate. Your opinion I reckon is usually spot on

Like every one of your threads:

mecc.jpg

col city fan seems reasonably sensible, and I agree that sometimes too many people on the board dislike a dissenting voice, but he's obviously one of those guys that just loves a debate. I'm convinced that a lot of the time he takes an opposing viewpoint just to get into an argument. mad little man!

? so what are your threads and comments? the opinions of someone else? course its my opinion cos I'm giving it...

Nothing wrong with that Col.

I think the main issue is that on occasion your opinion dominates each thread to the point that all the threads turn into the same thing.

I firmly believe you are a nice guy with some good points and I have notice over the past month this forum shape and influence your opinions which is interesting.

It may not be your opinion that is ever at issue - it may be more the unconditional way which it is repetitively presented.

arghhhhhhhhh he does nothing but score! fukcing hell, he scores, he scores pretty often, and he's also on like 6 assists or something. but he still does nothing, contributes nothing, is worthless and is just a massive bag of wank. who scores. wish he wouldn't keep fukcing scoring, the cvnt.

I love a good sarcastic post me.

col city fan seems reasonably sensible, and I agree that sometimes too many people on the board dislike a dissenting voice, but he's obviously one of those guys that just loves a debate. I'm convinced that a lot of the time he takes an opposing viewpoint just to get into an argument. mad little man!

hehe good post to be fair... however, I just say what I think is true... Sven DID do well then fooked things up by making too many changes, The Yak SHOULD stay, but I have reservations, Chris Weale IS NOT a bad keeper, but suffers with his confidence etc..

I just dont get into the 'all or nothing' stuff and try to remain as balanced as I can. Ive seen too many City managers come and go, too many players come and go to start shouting that they are 'rubbish' or 'fantastic' too quickly... see recent posts made by 'The Sven Revoution' for example, who appears convinced that we will be top four by next Christmas... how the hell can he be 'convinced' of this? on what basis?

Thats all

hehe good post to be fair... however, I just say what I think is true... Sven DID do well then fooked things up by making too many changes, The Yak SHOULD stay, but I have reservations, Chris Weale IS NOT a bad keeper, but suffers with his confidence etc..

I just dont get into the 'all or nothing' stuff and try to remain as balanced as I can. Ive seen too many City managers come and go, too many players come and go to start shouting that they are 'rubbish' or 'fantastic' too quickly... see recent posts made by 'The Sven Revoution' for example, who appears convinced that we will be top four by next Christmas... how the hell can he be 'convinced' of this? on what basis?

Thats all

I think just about everybody agrees with the above generally.

Show's we've come a long way since the Sven hate where we started.

? so what are your threads and comments? the opinions of someone else? course its my opinion cos I'm giving it...

My threads and comments are usually derivative, just like everyone else's. I simply don't go round trying to qualify myself as some sort of gagged hero.

You are condescending and self indulgent to suggest to Babylon, who has been writing respected posts since this board started in 2004, that he may continue because his opinion is ok. Even if the individual concerned isn't bothered, you rile the people who enjoy reserved, informed and impartial debate.

That's Just MY opinion, and if you don't like it well you can go to hell, because I'M right and you're wrong, but we all have our own opinions. Why are people always having a go at me? LEAVE ME ALONE!! BUHUHUHUH :cry:

Nothing wrong with that Col.

I think the main issue is that on occasion your opinion dominates each thread to the point that all the threads turn into the same thing.

I firmly believe you are a nice guy with some good points and I have notice over the past month this forum shape and influence your opinions which is interesting.

It may not be your opinion that is ever at issue - it may be more the unconditional way which it is repetitively presented.

Crikey Nick, steady on.... you're being nice today...

All I am is like everyone on here I guess - a lifelong City fan who wants to see us doing well. I have strong views (but then again doesn't everyone on here?)

I don't try to be sarcastic, unless someone's really getting on my thruppeny bits, try not to swear (well not too much anyway) and try to be balanced. If that comes across as 'persistent' well I guess that's how I am.

One thing worries me a little...how posts can be 'deleted'? if people don't agree with them? who can do this? I'm still learning how some of the forum works?

If so, its not very democratic is it?

Crikey Nick, steady on.... you're being nice today...

All I am is like everyone on here I guess - a lifelong City fan who wants to see us doing well. I have strong views (but then again doesn't everyone on here?)

I don't try to be sarcastic, unless someone's really getting on my thruppeny bits, try not to swear (well not too much anyway) and try to be balanced. If that comes across as 'persistent' well I guess that's how I am.

One thing worries me a little...how posts can be 'deleted'? if people don't agree with them? who can do this? I'm still learning how some of the forum works?

If so, its not very democratic is it?

I appreciate this response.

Admins and Moderator's can edit and delete threads and posts. They are supposed to be impartial and should delete things that are libellous or overly offensive. Although I'm sure it's been abused in the past, maybe one day Col City Fan, you can be a moderator.

I was a moderator in 2004 in my teenage years...Memories. Didn't keep that for very long.

My threads and comments are usually derivative, just like everyone else's. I simply don't go round trying to qualify myself as some sort of gagged hero.

You are condescending and self indulgent to suggest to Babylon, who has been writing respected posts since this board started in 2004, that he may continue because his opinion is ok. Even if the individual concerned isn't bothered, you rile the people who enjoy reserved, informed and impartial debate.

That's Just MY opinion, and if you don't like it well you can go to hell, because I'M right and you're wrong, but we all have our own opinions. Why are people always having a go at me? LEAVE ME ALONE!! BUHUHUHUH :cry:

Why are people always having a go at me? LEAVE ME ALONE!! BUHUHUHUH

The final sentence pretty much sums up what I'm saying... childish and unecessary. I agree with Babylon's opinion not simply because he's been on here for longer than I have, but simply because I agree with his opinion.

And I've seen plenty of posts that don't agree with Babylon's opinion...as many don't agree with mine. That won't make me stop giving it

Yours,

'The gagged hero'

I appreciate this response.

Admins and Moderator's can edit and delete threads and posts. They are supposed to be impartial and should delete things that are libellous or overly offensive. Although I'm sure it's been abused in the past, maybe one day Col City Fan, you can be a moderator.

I was a moderator in 2004 in my teenage years...Memories. Didn't keep that for very long.

Cheers for the info.... doubt I'll want to take on that role to be honest though. I'd find myself deleting posts I didnt agree with..

Thread title say's Yak! but not seeing him in here much, did not realise he was so lazy he does not even move much in his own thread :giggle:

lol

Archived