Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
adam

The Yak

Guest Mee-9

HE HAS NO PASHUN, GET HIM OUT AND BRING WAGGEH ON!!!

OR WE COULD EVEN BRING THE BIG MAN ON, SOOPER STEEEEEVE

lol!

+1LAD

People have got to stop this Yakubu argument, it couldn't be more irrelevant. There has been absolutely nothing wrong with our goal scoring, we've scored loads, problem is we're conceding just as many. Sort the defence out we'll be laughing.

Well he's played literally every game of football since he arrived here? So he's tired? Yes his performances weren't up to scratch, but he's repayed us with two goals, that won us the Watford game.

Is it impossible?

The fact of the matter being, he's scoring goals. I couldn't give a shit about his wages, We need a player that will score 20+ goals a season. Yakubu can do this, he's shown us already this season. If we want to go up, We need a striker like him.

i agree i think he can score 20+ ive never said he's shit, ive never said he's fat etc.

all i said was ' he's one of the most frustrating players ive seen' because we all know he can do it, he's been scoring in the premiership for the last few seasons but some performances havent been up to scratch.

i said 'Lazy and has no real impact but keeps popping up with the goals' which is true, he'lld be the first to admit he hasnt been our star performer which most people would expect coming from the prem, he hasnt had a major impact on the team especially when loosing, he has been non existant, he has been lazy BUT HE KEEPS POPPING UP WITH GOALS SO FAIR PLAY TO HIM.

Guest Mee-9

Let me just ask. Is this Ross the same one that rings up Radio Leicester?

'What would you want at 10 to 5 on Saturday Evening Ross?'

'Well I wouldn't mind a new Leicester Shirt'

Radio Leicester comedy gold that.

why the abuse. yes he is lazy and yes hes fat but hes scores every other game. what more do we want. sign him up. if only he showed more passuuuion. up the city. yes im drunk.

He's scored plenty of total goals for us, but before Watford he only scored in one game out of 11-ish and he has more chances than any other player in the division

If we can get a deal both on his fee & more importantly his wages then sign him up, but if his fee or wages means vastly outspending the division I'd not bother he does far less than another Championship top scorer

Let me just ask. Is this Ross the same one that rings up Radio Leicester?

'What would you want at 10 to 5 on Saturday Evening Ross?'

'Well I wouldn't mind a new Leicester Shirt'

Radio Leicester comedy gold that.

havent got time for radio leicester like most people on here.

usually travelling back from wherever weve played.

'everyone gets subbed' i gathered that but why do most players get subbed? theres no way he can be tired so obviously his performances havn't been up to scratch.

'If anyones up to the task, work out the points we'd of got if we had never had the Yak', thats imposible to work out as who knows what team sven would have put out.

like i said in my previous post's 10 goals in 20 games is decent, but isnt worth 40-50k a week, especially for the non existant effort, commitment and passion he shows.

Don't really believe that last bit about non-existent effort, passion etc. have you seen him when he misses? He gets so wound up at himself. And once again we can go back to the point that just because he doesn't run around like a jack russell on speed does not mean he shows no effort.

Don't really believe that last bit about non-existent effort, passion etc. have you seen him when he misses? He gets so wound up at himself. And once again we can go back to the point that just because he doesn't run around like a jack russell on speed does not mean he shows no effort.

i suppose but its all about goals so when a striker of his calibre misses an opportunity he should of scored of course he will be angry with himself.

havent got time for radio leicester like most people on here.

usually travelling back from wherever weve played.

Yeah, good one. You're a 'better fan' than anyone else who can't afford / attend as many games as you.

I work on Saturdays (the majority are all day shifts, 12 hours or so), so, oddly enough, the radio is the best source for me to catch up on live goings on. I try to make as many games as I can, clearly that's not a good enough effort though, and I'm inferior to you. I bow down.

i suppose but its all about goals so when a striker of his calibre misses an opportunity he should of scored of course he will be angry with himself.

and he has his 10 in 19 so I don't understand the problem?! :dunno:

Young on the radio today was being asked which loan signings he would keep. Said yes to a few then when asked about kamara he said 'the jurys out' but for yak said outright 'no'. Made no sense keep a striker that scores 1 in 5 don't keep one that scores 1 in 2. If we can keep yak we should.

and he has his 10 in 19 so I don't understand the problem?! :dunno:

i dont understand the problem either.

all i did was accuse yakubu for being lazy and saying he has no real impact especially when we are losing. BIG shock am i the only one who thinks this? i agree with what people are saying and that is his goal scoring form is pretty decent.

its a forum and your entitled to your own opinion - and in my own opinion he should show more passion and commitment ( especially for the wages we are apparently paying him ) , people say its not part of his game to chase every loose ball etc but what stops him from doing it? heading isnt exactly part of richie wellens game but it doesnt stop him from jumping.

if i was a professional footballer i would make sure i gave everything on a saturday to justify my weekly wage and most of the time this season i dont think hes done that - shoot me down or whatever but its just my opinion.

Archived