Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
adam

The Yak

why the abuse. yes he is lazy and yes hes fat but hes scores every other game. what more do we want. sign him up. if only he showed more passuuuion. up the city. yes im drunk.

I fully agree.

Yakubu is lazy, but he's not the only one. Players such as Gallagher are just as lazy. Yakubu is our only goal threat, he is a natural goalscorer and I'd sign him up. He can convert a chance from nothing and some of his goals have been great.

Its not just that, he also drags defenders out of the game, allowing other players to score.

Sign him up, now.

Yakubu would be a great signing the bloke is class, and can finish! People who moan about his work rate would still moan if we signed heskey who would work his nuts off but rarely score,...hmm maybe the dream partnership??????

Not being funny but he's been the main starter up front for around 20 games in a team thats best attribute is creating goals....I think we would of seen a similar return from Mark Devries!

Seriously apart from his goal at Derby he hasnt shown anything special....you watch if we bring in Heskey next year he wouldd get a similar return....doesnt make you a good striker if the goals are practically given to you.

I appreciate his goals, but the majority of them Bamba would have scored .

Not being funny but he's been the main starter up front for around 20 games in a team thats best attribute is creating goals....I think we would of seen a similar return from Mark Devries!

Seriously apart from his goal at Derby he hasnt shown anything special....you watch if we bring in Heskey next year he wouldd get a similar return....doesnt make you a good striker if the goals are practically given to you.

So from your perspective, with Heskey and Yak up front next season, a similar return would be...20 goals each. And you wouldn't be happy with that? :frusty:

It doesn't make you a good striker if you score goals - I thought I'd heard it all.

It doesn't make you a good striker if the goals are practically given to you??? Are you serious? Would you say that about Lineker?

Yes it does.

Yakubu is a natural goalscorer. And a natural goalscorer is in the team to convert whatever service he gets.

I don't want nothing more from him, as long as he scores the goals thats fine - and we've missed goals at this level since Dickov left.

:crylaugh:

Wow.

you're right,you're not funny!

I think he is quality and we need to sign him.

I agree with the concensus that as Leicester fans we have been brought up on 100% footballers and beleive this is the only way to play football. i have enjoyed being educated by a less mobile but somehow prolific Yak!

There is no doubt at the right price he would be a very useful weapon to have next year.

However, I do think people are less worried about his goals return than how much he is costing us, this I can understand. I feel if he was a reasonable price (wages and all) he would get far less flack.

One of the most frustrating players ive ever seen.

Lazy and has no real impact but keeps popping up with the goals, surely thats all you can ask for from a striker?

Is he worth 40-50k a week though? I dont think so.

Personally I find Miroslav Klose a similar player and I slated him off down the pub the other day - if we were to get him as mentioned the other month - but he does one thing... score goals. Not bad when the other 9 players can run their arses off for him.

It makes you a goalscorer, which helps win matches.

A great example of the IQ of the average new poster these days.

Archived