Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
adam

The Yak

Like every one of your threads:

mecc.jpg

What the fvck does that even mean? You've just demonstrated how thick you are. It's a football forum and you're grievance is that he's posting his own fvcking opinion. At least the guy argues his points and occasionally says something though provoking. Give me strength.

Nice input though.

What the fvck does that even mean? You've just demonstrated how thick you are. It's a football forum and you're grievance is that he's posting his own fvcking opinion. At least the guy argues his points and occasionally says something though provoking. Give me strength.

Nice input though.

What I mean is that you can put your opinion across without having to shout it from the rooftops and make every thread about yourself. These grievances with the above poster are illustrated in the following posts:

Im guessing this thread isn't about football anymore

Wow another 'Col City' thread!

Thanks for the reminder though Haydos, I forgot it was a Football Forum.

What I mean is that you can put your opinion across without having to shout it from the rooftops and make every thread about yourself. These grievances with the above poster are illustrated in the following posts:

Thanks for the reminder though Haydos, I forgot it was a Football Forum.

Look, I'm trying to be fair here. The guy started out all wrongly and was a bit too aggressive with most of his posts but recently he seems to have altered his style and is only trying to set right some bad first impressions he may have caused. Fair play to him for that, there's plenty that we don't need that still go about it all wrong.

Him and ScouseFox were having a discussion, both putting their opinions across. Col's done nothing of note (he's said he'd probably take Yakubu if the wages were a bit less, and that's about it) yet you've accused him of 'making it about him again'. You've made it about him my friend, all he did was contribute to the thread in a fairly positive way and the proceed to stick up for himself because several of you seem to have a problem with him.

Babs probably got it spot on, some took a dislike to him at first and it's easy to jump on anything he says that is even slightly against the flow.

Look, I'm trying to be fair here. The guy started out all wrongly and was a bit too aggressive with most of his posts but recently he seems to have altered his style and is only trying to set right some bad first impressions he may have caused. Fair play to him for that, there's plenty that we don't need that still go about it all wrong.

:rolleyes:

Thanks for not calling me thick in your first sentence this time. Jury's still out for me, good job I'm not the juror.

My view on yak is very mixed.. You can't argue with his goals record... However some of his perfromances have been dreadful... Sheff utd away, the trees (where he was a joke IMO) two examples.. I THINK I'd take a chance on him, play him alongside a pacey striker ( although marlon king is a twat I'd like a yak/king partnership) and only sign him if he accepts a substantial pay cut... If we pay 2 million quid AND 30k a week i think there's better options out there to go for..

That's why I would sign him on a short term contract. Try and tap his potential, and make him work hard.

Cat burger, thick? lol.

One of the more intelligent posters on here.

Fair enough, haven't seen enough posts from him otherwise.

Maybe there's a better word for having a go at someone for being opinionated on an internet forum.

Fair enough, haven't seen enough posts from him otherwise.

Maybe there's a better word for having a go at someone for being opinionated on an internet forum.

Apologies for dragging this up, but I'm not letting this weapon have the last word.

Have a look at the picture again, I'm fine with people being opinionated. I have a problem with the pious, grandiose and self-serious. I made my 'peace' with Col City Fan before you started wading in

Anyway, Yakubu has other threads. I friggin love him. Say no more.

Apologies for dragging this up, but I'm not letting this weapon have the last word.

Have a look at the picture again, I'm fine with people being opinionated. I have a problem with the pious, grandiose and self-serious. I made my 'peace' with Col City Fan before you started wading in

Anyway, Yakubu has other threads. I friggin love him. Say no more.

sounds like someone else on here can't let a subject lie..... hehe :crylaugh:

only kiddin, I'm glad we've made our peace mate, though I was never at odds with you anyway really

sounds like someone else on here can't let a subject lie..... hehe :crylaugh:

only kiddin, I'm glad we've made our peace mate, though I was never at odds with you anyway really

Basically, we all love Leicester :scarf:

Archived