Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
JohnnyB

North Korean striker Jong/Chong Tae-Se

• 2 weeks later...

on a completely different note....

I'd actually like to go and visit North Korea. the place absolutely fascinates me...

People on their hands and knees scrubbing the pavements with their hands and a scrubbing brush.... might seem a bizarre reason to some... lol

I saw a documentary on the Nat Geo channel over here... an american TV crew got inside North Korea disguised as a crew filming a man who goes around the world doing free eye operations for poor people.

on a completely different note....

I'd actually like to go and visit North Korea. the place absolutely fascinates me...

People on their hands and knees scrubbing the pavements with their hands and a scrubbing brush.... might seem a bizarre reason to some... lol

I saw a documentary on the Nat Geo channel over here... an american TV crew got inside North Korea disguised as a crew filming a man who goes around the world doing free eye operations for poor people.

I think you can go there but only specfic guided tours are allowed.....agree would be intresting as it is a bit of the unknown that is intriguing.

Archived