Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
JohnnyB

North Korean striker Jong/Chong Tae-Se

Could some 1 have a look to see If there is a topic about tae-se on a blackburn forum ? I would but Im on my iPod

I tried to have a look, but they seem to have a thread for pretty much every player imaginable on there so i cant be bothered to find it, it's definatly not on the first couple of pages though.

Update:

The Bochum sporting director Jens Todt has come out and said that Chong will not be sold as the "whole (transfer) package wasn't right" (source). In another article he's quoted as saying: "Chong Tese is an important player for us. We have ambitious goals for the future, which we want him to achieve with us" (source 2

Hard to say at this stage if it's the end of negotiations or if it's a ploy to garner more interest for Tese/drive the price up for him a la Bristol City/Maynard. Apparently their striker situation is a bit precarious as they only have three. Two of them (Tese and Dedic) are being strongly rumoured away, and with the third one being a new Japanese arrival (Inui), with Tese playing a pivotal role with translation and acclimatisation, it could well be that Bochum don't want to sell at this point. If they achieve promotion they will have the option to extend Tese's contract another year too, so it could be a gamble on their part.

Oh and apparently before his knee problems he had a great leap (he he) on him and would win headers against defenders much bigger than him, although don't know if he's been affected by his operations.

Moves almost in his slipstream to Chong Tese, who would step in whenever he is needed as an interpreter for his new colleagues. But the days when you see this couple in the square next to each other, seem numbered.

According to exclusive information from England to the second division Leicester City, who is coached by Swede Sven-Goran Eriksson prominent, almost daily, are vying for the North Koreans. The Wolves still had rejected a month ago an offer from Leicester in the amount of 700,000 €, so should the British have now doubled the sum. As the leaders VfL understandably silent on this topic, RS remembers fondly the words of Friedhelm Funkel. He had explained about Tese: "Every player is for sale, provided that it is a good offer."

The basic idea is the facts together, then the immediate separation of Chong Tese appears to be quite useful. First, the contract expires in 2012 Tese, the player would not renew the contract. So the attacker in the summer would be a free transfer. Second, Tese has been declared at its launch in Bochum, it is his goal to play in England again. Third, by overloading - World Cup, first round, Asia Cup - connected, with little regeneration, Tese fell in the second half of virtually had to be operated during the summer break and the hour has still not use minutes.

Fourth: By doubling the English offer on now around 1.5 million euros, the pain threshold is reached slowly. With around two million euros can not say more, VfL No. Conclusion: For economic reasons it would be irresponsible to hold Chong Tese, especially as he currently plays no role in sports.

If the English create the problem with the work permit for the North Koreans still in the world - which is not without problems - are likely to Leicester City and VfL be agreed shortly. The English, who missed virtually the rise in the penalty shoot-like, next summer in the Premier League and Sven-Goran Eriksson insists on Chong Tese. The North Koreans behave the way for the transfer scramble absolutely correct, full throttle in training and there is no doubt that he wants in Bochum until the end of the contract to do a good job, you should not come about the possible transfer.

But even without the skills of the interpreter Chong Tese Takashi Inui will be along in Bochum. Jens Todt. "He is full of stamina in the juice, is a bright boy with a strong Selbstvertauen" And whenever he can, is now also takes care of Shinji Kagawas interpreter to Inui. The promised at the press conference on Tuesday: "I want to learn German."

With one sentence in any case he has already conquered the first sympathies: "I am Takashi Inui. I give my best for Bochum "The position he was playing at least once before two things. For one, he was constantly in motion, on the other, his misplaced pass rate close to zeroListen

Moves almost in his slipstream to Chong Tese, who would step in whenever he is needed as an interpreter for his new colleagues. But the days when you see this couple in the square next to each other, seem numbered.

According to exclusive information from England to the second division Leicester City, who is coached by Swede Sven-Goran Eriksson prominent, almost daily, are vying for the North Koreans. The Wolves still had rejected a month ago an offer from Leicester in the amount of 700,000 €, so should the British have now doubled the sum. As the leaders VfL understandably silent on this topic, RS remembers fondly the words of Friedhelm Funkel. He had explained about Tese: "Every player is for sale, provided that it is a good offer."

The basic idea is the facts together, then the immediate separation of Chong Tese appears to be quite useful. First, the contract expires in 2012 Tese, the player would not renew the contract. So the attacker in the summer would be a free transfer. Second, Tese has been declared at its launch in Bochum, it is his goal to play in England again. Third, by overloading - World Cup, first round, Asia Cup - connected, with little regeneration, Tese fell in the second half of virtually had to be operated during the summer break and the hour has still not use minutes.

Fourth: By doubling the English offer on now around 1.5 million euros, the pain threshold is reached slowly. With around two million euros can not say more, VfL No. Conclusion: For economic reasons it would be irresponsible to hold Chong Tese, especially as he currently plays no role in sports.

If the English create the problem with the work permit for the North Koreans still in the world - which is not without problems - are likely to Leicester City and VfL be agreed shortly. The English, who missed virtually the rise in the penalty shoot-like, next summer in the Premier League and Sven-Goran Eriksson insists on Chong Tese. The North Koreans behave the way for the transfer scramble absolutely correct, full throttle in training and there is no doubt that he wants in Bochum until the end of the contract to do a good job, you should not come about the possible transfer.

But even without the skills of the interpreter Chong Tese Takashi Inui will be along in Bochum. Jens Todt. "He is full of stamina in the juice, is a bright boy with a strong Selbstvertauen" And whenever he can, is now also takes care of Shinji Kagawas interpreter to Inui. The promised at the press conference on Tuesday: "I want to learn German."

With one sentence in any case he has already conquered the first sympathies: "I am Takashi Inui. I give my best for Bochum "The position he was playing at least once before two things. For one, he was constantly in motion, on the other, his misplaced pass rate close to zeroListen

Ah,well that clears that up then.... :blink:

Archived