Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
JohnnyB

North Korean striker Jong/Chong Tae-Se

Is this real or just rumor? :dunno:

Sven has confirmed interest, Bochum have confirmed interest and that negotiations have taken place. It's very real. However, whether a deal is still possible at this point remains to be seen. As I understand it, the ball's in Sven and Top's court now.

these translations collections of (occasional ) English words thrown together in a random order are a complete joke . The same might be said of some of my fellow contributors efforts on this board.

:P

It still makes more sense than the shite flying around on the Maynard thread

A short article with quotes popped up yesterday.

In it we see more speculation about the 1,5mil Euro bid, while the article points out that Tese at the moment is third choice at Bochum since his knee op.

Jens Todt yesterday around noon: "We're in talks with Leicester. A seven-figure sum was offered to us."

Tese: "It is my dream to play in England. Manager Sven-Göran Eriksson is building a great team in Leicester."

Jens Todt yesterday afternoon: "We have discussed and decided not to sell Tese during this transfer window. His footballing value to us is high. Even if the offer was very attractive. He wanted the move. It could well be that he's disappointed now..."

A short article with quotes popped up yesterday.

In it we see more speculation about the 1,5mil Euro bid, while the article points out that Tese at the moment is third choice at Bochum since his knee op.

Jens Todt yesterday around noon: "We're in talks with Leicester. A seven-figure sum was offered to us."

Tese: "It is my dream to play in England. Manager Sven-Göran Eriksson is building a great team in Leicester."

Jens Todt yesterday afternoon: "We have discussed and decided not to sell Tese during this transfer window. His footballing value to us is high. Even if the offer was very attractive. He wanted the move. It could well be that he's disappointed now..."

What the hell their manager is a dick if the Jong wants to come then let him come :(

What the hell their manager is a dick if the Jong wants to come then let him come :(

It's the sporting director. And I still read all of this as a ploy to drive up the price. Quoting Tese's "England dream" merely serves to say "come back and offer us more".

I know, rejecting an offer for one of his own players who is under contract and who he doesn't want to sell. The nerve!!!

Baltimore ey? Watch the ravens much?

Been once, it was ok. Often watch it with friends, but I don't get the whole falling over every 30 seconds and all the adverts.

This season they won't do too well though, they are known to be a 'rushing' team (I think that is the phrase) and they've had to let Magahee (sp?) go due to the salary cap. He was good, although I thought he was a bit short.

He isn't unless in Sven we trust is a duplicate account.

Definitely not. If I was creating a duplicate account now with knowledge of the forum, I wouldn't have picked In Sven we trust, not because I don't trust him, but there is another ISWT which caused confusion on the live chat during games last season!

Archived