Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
JohnnyB

North Korean striker Jong/Chong Tae-Se

Well i waited and nobody brave enough to explain.so guess ill be off.good luck this season guys.

Wow yo waited all of twenty minutes , the mod that banned you may not be online. But i'm alittle glad if you don't come back as you are annoyingly way to over reacting to what people post and although you said you don't want thanks for the info you seem to quickly go in a huff when you don't get it .

At the end of the day you are unknown on here so you can not expect people to take your posts as gospel , respect as to be earned around here.

Wow yo waited all of twenty minutes , the mod that banned you may not be online. But i'm alittle glad if you don't come back as you are annoyingly way to overeating to what people post and although you said you don't want thanks for the info you seem to quickly go in a huff when you don't get it .

At the end of the day you are unknown on here so you can not expect people to take your posts as gospel , respect as to be earned around here.

He wont be back until he's finished his paper round! :giggle:

Think you will be surprised at what happened over the weekend.Any1 can change there minds.EVEN Sven.And townsend?no leicester couldnt guarantee him games. See ya.

Nothing that happens in the modern football environment would surprise me but Sven is going to look pretty stupid if he now takes Plessis on loan as that was a pretty damning statement, never minding what Plessis will think if he reads it.

Why do people insist on ridiculing people on here? I am happy to read all info whether it be truth or bollocks. If Blackburn guy has info, then let him post and the proof will be in the pudding? I don't know about anyone else but I am intrigued to know about the prem winger.

Was very angry last nite to be barred from posting on this forum for no explanation.All i wanted to do for you guy's was to give you the info that i have and pass it on football fan to fans.but it seems your mod's don't like me on here.All the info i have given is for no personal gain or to build a rep.I was gonna let you into a Prem. winger who will be signing on a season long loan and will still give that info out 2day if i get a public explanation from the mod who blocked my posting.Oh and just a little bit more for you that you will prob find out 2day when confirmed.You have taken fromer liverpool Midfielder Damien Plessis.Just been released by Panathinaikos.I'll wait for that explanation and maybe apology and then share more news. Blackburnguy34

Except for the fact that Plessis trained with the club, but left "rather quickly" (Sven-Göran Eriksson on RL).

You want to talk fish? Because this sounds a bit smelly.

Think you will be surprised at what happened over the weekend.Any1 can change there minds.EVEN Sven.And townsend?no leicester couldnt guarantee him games. See ya.

Sven said this live on air in the Monday Moan In when he was asked the question about the player.

If true about Jong then I see it being an additional option and we will still pursue 20 goal a season striker. Sven is keen on playing 4-3-3 and I see Jong being used either left or right rather than down the middle.

Maybe our interest in Townsend cooled with Jong becoming available, just speculating of course.

Many thanks for sharing your thoughts Blackburn, I think you're in for a tough season but I wish you all the best

Why do people insist on ridiculing people on here? I am happy to read all info whether it be truth or bollocks. If Blackburn guy has info, then let him post and the proof will be in the pudding? I don't know about anyone else but I am intrigued to know about the prem winger.

He stated that he knows about this premier winger but has thrown his dummy in the corner because he was "alledgedly" banned by a mod,

His reaction was either immature or (as I suspect) he knows naff all.

I will be the first to apologise if anything comes of this but I'm petty sure the humble pie will be staying in the fridge!

Mancini will not loan him to a rival team, that includes Europe! So it's not as daft as some people may think!

I would love Shaun Wright Phillips he would be quality in this division, if we get him on loan do you think there is any possibility in it being made a permanent if we make it to the prem?

He stated that he knows about this premier winger but has thrown his dummy in the corner because he was "alledgedly" banned by a mod,

His reaction was either immature or (as I suspect) he knows naff all.

I will be the first to apologise if anything comes of this but I'm petty sure the humble pie will be staying in the fridge!

Look the Jong deal will happen according to other sources that reaffirm what blackburnguy said, about the prem winger ,I suspect their may be truth in that as we are looking for a winger

Look the Jong deal will happen according to other sources that reaffirm what blackburnguy said, about the prem winger ,I suspect their may be truth in that as we are looking for a winger

Exactly my point, all guess work that can be found elsewhere anyone could have posted that last night

Wow yo waited all of twenty minutes , the mod that banned you may not be online. But i'm alittle glad if you don't come back as you are annoyingly way to overeating to what people post and although you said you don't want thanks for the info you seem to quickly go in a huff when you don't get it .

You saying he's fat?

I would love Shaun Wright Phillips he would be quality in this division, if we get him on loan do you think there is any possibility in it being made a permanent if we make it to the prem?

I don't know, he obviously has England hopes but Mancini is a clever man and won't let him go to a rival team unless the player is absolutely desperate to leave! So if we did get promoted and he did come to us would mancini sell him to us? He has allways been like this I can bet that there is going to be massive fall outs if/when real Madrid come in for Tevez!

Encouraging news assuming he's fit and it doesn't take an age to secure his work permit.

Jong Tae-Se is still recovering from a knee OP.

I don't know whether it's wise to sign a player who lacks match fitness and practice at this point.

Also, Bochum fans say his form dipped quite a bit during the second half of last season and that he has "motivation issues".

Except for the fact that Plessis trained with the club, but left "rather quickly" (Sven-Göran Eriksson on RL).

You want to talk fish? Because this sounds a bit smelly.

Am I the only one who finds his posting style, somewhat familiar?

Sorry to move away from he korean chap,but on the subject of SWP.There are players that are suited to the space and pace of the premier league but not the strength and hustle of the championship, IMO SWP is one of those players.He would hate this league and sulk which in turn would see his form drop.

What I am trying to say is I don't think he would be very good in our league. But I am not saying he is a bad player.

;)

Funny really, just checked the IP and it's the same as a member called "googie". Who also doesn't leave spaces after full stops, starts lots of sentences with lower case letters and doesn't like the return button.

The same googie who said this yesterday... "googie | Yesterday, 06:59 PM Everything Blackburn guy has said makes sense."

IP's can sometime throw it clashes. Make your own minds up.

Just to add... if it is the same person they will both be getting their IP's blocked forever.

Funny really, just checked the IP and it's the same as a member called "googie". Who also doesn't leave spaces after full stops, starts lots of sentences with lower case letters and doesn't like the return button.

The same googie who said this yesterday... "googie | Yesterday, 06:59 PM Everything Blackburn guy has said makes sense."

Just to add... if it is the same person they will both be getting their IP's blocked forever.

Why, what's gone on!!

From what I understand about Internet Protocol (IP) there are two types static and variable addressing. Static means the IP does not change variable will change. At home I have a variable IP address at work its static. I need a static one at work because support companies need to dial in to particular machine on a network to make remote changes. Therefore the computer must have the same unique IP address in order to do this.

Thats it in simple terms so if the guy has the same IP address its liklely they are using the same machine. It could however be different users logged on to the same machine. I doubt very much 2 different people would have the same variable IP address. The probability seems unlikely. Im sure there are guys on here with greater knowledge than me that could confirm this.

Archived