Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
JohnnyB

North Korean striker Jong/Chong Tae-Se

From what I understand about Internet Protocol (IP) there are two types static and variable addressing. Static means the IP does not change variable will change. At home I have a variable IP address at work its static. I need a static one at work because support companies need to dial in to particular machine on a network to make remote changes. Therefore the computer must have the same unique IP address in order to do this.

Thats it in simple terms so if the guy has the same IP address its liklely they are using the same machine. It could however be different users logged on to the same machine. I doubt very much 2 different people would have the same variable IP address. The probability seems unlikely. Im sure there are guys on here with greater knowledge than me that could confirm this.

I know we've had it on here before where we have checked the IP's of people and it comes up with loads of people using the same IP. Some of who would never be linked in a million years. Think there was also a cased of people using the same college computers etc.

So there is always the slim chance they aren't related... but anyway if you look up both users the writing styles are exactly the same. No spaces after full stops and not many returns are the give away, a bit like my needless penchant for using three full stops in places

From what I understand about Internet Protocol (IP) there are two types static and variable addressing. Static means the IP does not change variable will change. At home I have a variable IP address at work its static. I need a static one at work because support companies need to dial in to particular machine on a network to make remote changes. Therefore the computer must have the same unique IP address in order to do this.

Thats it in simple terms so if the guy has the same IP address its liklely they are using the same machine. It could however be different users logged on to the same machine. I doubt very much 2 different people would have the same variable IP address. The probability seems unlikely. Im sure there are guys on here with greater knowledge than me that could confirm this.

Any post which starts with "From what I understand about Internet Protocol (IP)" was never going to get my juices flowing :giggle:

I know we've had it on here before where we have checked the IP's of people and it comes up with loads of people using the same IP. Some of who would never be linked in a million years. Think there was also a cased of people using the same college computers etc.

So there is always the slim chance they aren't related... but anyway if you look up both users the writing styles are exactly the same. No spaces after full stops and not many returns are the give away, a bit like my needless penchant for using three full stops in places

A college would use the same variable IP address that does make sense as the costs of networking static IP would far outway just having a variable one for the whole site. So yes that is possible you could have a number of people from a network like a college or uni using the same IP address. Sorry guys back to the North Korean guy and enough of my ramblings.

Funny really, just checked the IP and it's the same as a member called "googie". Who also doesn't leave spaces after full stops, starts lots of sentences with lower case letters and doesn't like the return button.

The same googie who said this yesterday... "googie | Yesterday, 06:59 PM Everything Blackburn guy has said makes sense."

IP's can sometime throw it clashes. Make your own minds up.

Just to add... if it is the same person they will both be getting their IP's blocked forever.

This sh*t just got interesting...

Of course the guy could be ITK and apologies if he is but I got a bit suspicious last night when he mentioned Jong Tae-Se's agent in a post. It seemed a strange piece of info to throw in there, its not hugely relevant to the info but it does seem like the kind of extra detail you'd add if you were trying to convince people you had insider knowledge. If you google this guy the only relevant results you get is an entry from a Football Manager forum (http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/football-manager-2011-players/52483-jong-tae-se-bochum.html).

Could be reading into it too much. Apologies otherwise.

Ah boys, you're in my house now!

Even if you're running a dynamic IP (which most people will be) its not reset regularly enough for this kind of thing to happen. Once a day at the most. The only explanation could be that they're on the same network somewhere, which I find unlikely.

Basically, he's an ASW.

Ah boys, you're in my house now!

Even if you're running a dynamic IP (which most people will be) its not reset regularly enough for this kind of thing to happen. Once a day at the most. The only explanation could be that they're on the same network somewhere, which I find unlikely.

Basically, he's an ASW.

You've been waiting for something like this to come up since you joined up on 6th November 2007 haven't you :D

At the bottom of this thread a Leicester fan has posted, perhaps they just moved it?

http://vfl4u.instinske.de/wbb2/thread.php?threadid=47877&threadview=0&hilight=&hilightuser=0&page=18

Responses so far have been that Chong was good for the first half of the season (one even calling him Bundesliga calibre) and shit the second half. He had an operation this summer and only recently started training again. He hasn't featured in the first XI so far this season. One also posted an article written by a long-time VFL fan who fuels speculation further by saying LCFC have doubled their 750k Euro bid, which could be enough to tempt VFL to sell. A move makes sense, he says, as 1) his contract is up in 2012 (though with a one-year extension option); 2) He stated when he came to the club that he had ambitions to play in England; 3) Having played at the World Cup and Asia Cup along with his club duties, with little recuperation time in between, he was burnt out for most of the second half of last season and; 4) 1,5-2 mil Euro would be a tempting price to sell him for.

In addition to that, there is a consensus building in the forum that Chong's performances reflects his wish to move clubs.

Think this might be well and truly on...

Funny really, just checked the IP and it's the same as a member called "googie". Who also doesn't leave spaces after full stops, starts lots of sentences with lower case letters and doesn't like the return button.

The same googie who said this yesterday... "googie | Yesterday, 06:59 PM Everything Blackburn guy has said makes sense."

Just to add... if it is the same person they will both be getting their IP's blocked forever.

Try geolocation software. Always good for a laugh. Would probably locate him anywhere between Bristol and Bangkok :P

I'd be surprised if this story has any truth in it. Jong looked pretty ordinary to me at the world cup, and by the sounds of it he's been fairly ordinary in Germany. If you could blend his work rate with Yakubu's finishing then you might have a decent player

Ha ha!

F'kin ell, knew i could smell poop from his first post! Even pointed it out.

Jus goes to show how sad some people are, and why not to trust just anything on the web without reason.

Really hope we can get this guy though + Maynard ofcourse. Think Long might flop here

Responses so far have been that Chong was good for the first half of the season (one even calling him Bundesliga calibre) and shit the second half. He had an operation this summer and only recently started training again. He hasn't featured in the first XI so far this season. One also posted an article written by a long-time VFL fan who fuels speculation further by saying LCFC have doubled their 750k Euro bid, which could be enough to tempt VFL to sell. A move makes sense, he says, as 1) his contract is up in 2012 (though with a one-year extension option); 2) He stated when he came to the club that he had ambitions to play in England; 3) Having played at the World Cup and Asia Cup along with his club duties, with little recuperation time in between, he was burnt out for most of the second half of last season and; 4) 1,5-2 mil Euro would be a tempting price to sell him for.

In addition to that, there is a consensus building in the forum that Chong's performances reflects his wish to move clubs.

Think this might be well and truly on...

Great post, nice investigative work there.

I hope this comes off, I reckon he could be a real handful at this level :thumbup:

yes it was some one on a wind up , as most links are at the min 2+2

bring back bert and liam... :yawn: all other links since have been unfounded rumours .... :S:(

I agree, Sven saying live on radio that he's on the list and we've been trying for weeks now to work out a deal is just not good enough. Bert and Liam over Sven any day!

Archived