Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
LCFC_FAN_1995

Boxing

22 minutes ago, Manwell Pablo said:

Yep, doubt he will stick at this weight on this showing for more than a couple of years 3/4 fights 

Agree  I would say 2 or 3 tops 

split decision lollol 

what the **** 

that is the most mental score card in the history of Boxing 

surely that's a mistake on the card ! 

Its the most mental score card in my 40 years following boxing 

Used up my post limit for the day pabs

Edited by GaelicFox
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Manwell Pablo said:

Has to have filled out wrong columns lol 

makes you wonder if it's ever happened before In a tighter fight.

Now you have said that it's got my mind thinking, and if it's happened in this fight which was pretty easy to score, then you can only imagine how often it might have occurred in really tough to score rounds where your mind could be all over the shop. 

51 minutes ago, EastAnglianFox said:

Now you have said that it's got my mind thinking, and if it's happened in this fight which was pretty easy to score, then you can only imagine how often it might have occurred in really tough to score rounds where your mind could be all over the shop. 

Round for round your thinking which is possible.

reckon this bloke has literally thought lee Haskins was Ryan Burnett and vise versa and scored the fight on its head.

Abysmal, I could ask my three year old daughter to score that fight she'd of got closer to the actual result.

Edited by Manwell Pablo

25 minutes ago, EastAnglianFox said:

The fact it's been sanctioned just so he can get the 50-0 is a joke, but unfortunately with boxing nowadays nothing surprises. 

Not in a million years should this go on his record,  to beat the great Rockys record with this opponent, is an utter disgrace 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, lestajigs said:

Not in a million years should this go on his record,  to beat the great Rockys record with this opponent, is an utter disgrace 

In sporting terms.  

Unfortunatley plenty of people want to see it.

wont be watching it myself.

I hope now we can stick to boxing on this thread there is a thread open now for this circus act at the end of August 

its not boxing , it's a pantomime 

I can't believe bookmakers are no less than 6/1 about McGregor when he should be a 20/1 shot. 1/6 Mayweather is an actual license to print money, but I think anything near Evens about Mayweather winning this fight inside the distance is potentially one of the best value bets I've ever seen in my entire life. You're getting even money on one of the best pound for pound boxers ever, in a 12 round boxing match, against a man who has never had a single pro fight, winning by KO/TKO. 

Mark my words, Conor's own "precision beats power and timing beats speed" quote will come back to haunt him in this event. 

Anything other than a devastating/overwhelming TKO victory would be a dog dump on the sport of boxing and on Mayweather's reputation....and Mayweather knows it. How could he even walk in his gym with a straight face if he can't even get an 0-0 Boxer out of there inside 12 rounds? 

Think about it. 1/1 - get on and get on BIG !!!!!

pay for Christmas , your holiday and the kids school fee's in one night of "collecting money" 

Edited by GaelicFox

16 hours ago, GaelicFox said:

I hope now we can stick to boxing on this thread there is a thread open now for this circus act at the end of August 

its not boxing , it's a pantomime 

I can't believe bookmakers are no less than 6/1 about McGregor when he should be a 20/1 shot. 1/6 Mayweather is an actual license to print money, but I think anything near Evens about Mayweather winning this fight inside the distance is potentially one of the best value bets I've ever seen in my entire life. You're getting even money on one of the best pound for pound boxers ever, in a 12 round boxing match, against a man who has never had a single pro fight, winning by KO/TKO. 

Mark my words, Conor's own "precision beats power and timing beats speed" quote will come back to haunt him in this event. 

Anything other than a devastating/overwhelming TKO victory would be a dog dump on the sport of boxing and on Mayweather's reputation....and Mayweather knows it. How could he even walk in his gym with a straight face if he can't even get an 0-0 Boxer out of there inside 12 rounds? 

Think about it. 1/1 - get on and get on BIG !!!!!

pay for Christmas , your holiday and the kids school fee's in one night of "collecting money" 

I dunno really. I mean yes you'd imagine so but you'd think mcgregor can take a lot of punishment and floyds all back foot these days without serious power and doesn't really give a ****, plus I'd be inclined to think he might not want to win resoundingly in order to prove those claiming it's a farce wrong.

book makers have gone mad tbf, given the guy can't box, just the win you can get at 1/7 badou jack and gervonta Davis will have gimmies on that card as well could build s nice little sure fire acca.

• Like 1

Can't see smith doing it 

but British fighters are pulling huge performances out of the bag 

I think ward was a little taken aback the last fight ... I think this time he makes no mistakes 

but he will need a point result I think