Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
LCFC_FAN_1995

Boxing

On 28 May 2017 at 17:57, Dr The Singh said:

I'm still upset about the fight, Brook blew it, he was never fit enough, he should never had took the fight

Probally underestimated spence tbf, brook should have been more offensive, if he was. I rekon he could of caused spence problems, very very negative very disappointed 

On 30/05/2017 at 08:53, lestajigs said:

Probally underestimated spence tbf, brook should have been more offensive, if he was. I rekon he could of caused spence problems, very very negative very disappointed 

Not sure that's right tbh. Errol spence is a class act, kell actually boxed quite well till his eye socket went....its just one of those things. I think spence will beat Thurman at some point and have always rated Thurman higher than brook, although three great welterweights in their own right.

Can see Kell moving up, Eddeh selling some shit fights on PPV culminating in a light middle title shot, a few defences, a big pay day, retirement win or lose (be it first fight or rematch)

wouldnt be the worst career if he can pull it off, but question marks over that after two straight defeats and a skull that's increasing in metal content by the fight.

Edited by Manwell Pablo

On 31/05/2017 at 21:10, Manwell Pablo said:

Not sure that's right tbh. Errol spence is a class act, kell actually boxed quite well till his eye socket went....its just one of those things. I think spence will beat Thurman at some point and have always rated Thurman higher than brook, although three great welterweights in their own right.

Can see Kell moving up, Eddeh selling some shit fights on PPV culminating in a light middle title shot, a few defences, a big pay day, retirement win or lose (be it first fight or rematch)

wouldnt be the worst career if he can pull it off, but question marks over that after two straight defeats and a skull that's increasing in metal content by the fight.

I hope never to see kell in a ring again 

his eye socket is destroyed and the other one the injury is thought to have re-fractured they are covering it up but I have a good source told me both sockets fractured and one has fragmented 

I hope he does the right thing and hang up his gloves 

2 hours ago, GaelicFox said:

I hope never to see kell in a ring again 

his eye socket is destroyed and the other one the injury is thought to have re-fractured they are covering it up but I have a good source told me both sockets fractured and one has fragmented 

I hope he does the right thing and hang up his gloves 

If the others gone again yeah totally. Time to pack it up. 

I doubt he will though. Money to be made at light middle weight against people who won't be able to tag him anything like golovkin or spense. I doubt Eddeh will be adverse to taking the risk.

He will never be the same fighter that stepped into the ring with gennady golovkin I'll tell you that for free, ruined him, said it was career suicicde getting him into the ring with him and so it proved. We have weight divisions for a reason and generally if you step up you don't step up two weights to fight a p+p monster with a granite chin who punches so hard he has literally broken plenty of decent middleweights.

6 minutes ago, Manwell Pablo said:

If the others gone again yeah totally. Time to pack it up. 

I doubt he will though. Money to be made at light middle weight against people who won't be able to tag him anything like golovkin or spense. I doubt Eddeh will be adverse to taking the risk.

He will never be the same fighter that stepped into the ring with gennady golovkin I'll tell you that for free, ruined him, said it was career suicicde getting him into the ring with him and so it proved. We have weight divisions for a reason and generally if you step up you don't step up two weights to fight a p+p monster with a granite chin who punches so hard he has literally broken plenty of decent middleweights.

Totally agree with you 

5 hours ago, MPH said:

Rumours the rematch between Joshua and Klitschko is going ahead....

It's just about fookin money isn't it.

Whats the point of a rematch? He's beaten him. Move on to another opponent who has a chance of beating AJ. However, is there one? Maybe that's the issue

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Col city fan said:

Whats the point of a rematch? He's beaten him. Move on to another opponent who has a chance of beating AJ. However, is there one? Maybe that's the issue

I think theres definitely a chance of klitschko beating him... had him down and wobbled last fight..

however I'm predicting a faster fight this time round and AJ to finish him inside 4...

9 hours ago, Col city fan said:

Not with you on this, fair enough if AJ domainted, but he didn't it was a 50/50 fight, before the stoppage, some might say AJ was losing including me, klitschko  defo deserves a rematch on his performance, 

10 hours ago, Col city fan said:

Just totally answered your own question there. Brilliant ?.

3 minutes ago, Col city fan said:

lol I thought that as I was writing it. I think that's it...there's no other opponent for AJ. Sad situation,

Theres wilder I guess but I he's just not up to it I don't think, don't think the famous windmill combo would yield good results against aj

The situation with with haye losing to bellew tysons license and health problems and parker looking thoroughly  shite in his last two fights has killed what was shaping up to be an exciting division unfortunately.

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Manwell Pablo said:

Theres wilder I guess but I he's just not up to it I don't think, don't think the famous windmill combo would yield good results against aj

The situation with with haye losing to bellew tysons license and health problems and parker looking thoroughly  shite in his last two fights has killed what was shaping up to be an exciting division unfortunately.

From a promotional viewpoint, there is absolutely no point in the Wilder vs AJ fight happening until AJ fights and beats Fury.

22 hours ago, Realist Guy In The Room said:

From a promotional viewpoint, there is absolutely no point in the Wilder vs AJ fight happening until AJ fights and beats Fury.

Depends when and if fury ever boxes again and in the eventuality he does, how he performs. For now I don't even view him as part of the equation. He has No license, a pending drug hearing, and is in a questionable condition mentally and physically. He's got a bit of a road to go down before a fight with Joshua.