Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
LCFC_FAN_1995

Boxing

Just now, Manwell Pablo said:

Ffs 

i said when he took the ggg fight he was a moron and people laughed at me.

bloke ends careers and he's ended Kells

I was actually just about to type I don't think he ever recover from that fight...

Young man with fast hands and handled the weight easier 

brook is done at this weight and no real obvious  fights at the next division for him 

31 .... never made the big big money so really it's been a disappointing end for him 

done now 

khan wont fight him ... never will fight him it's personal 

Edited by GaelicFox

15 minutes ago, EastAnglianFox said:

Spence is special so no disgrace for Brook, admit I was a bit surprised at how comfortable Spence was going into the later rounds. 

Thats cus he is not natural to the weight, dieting and weight loss caught up with hiim

Very good performance from spence jnr he should clean up the division. I was shocked at the way it ended he must have a bad injury. Credit where credit is due the American was good.

2 minutes ago, tetly said:

Very good performance from spence jnr he should clean up the division. I was shocked at the way it ended he must have a bad injury. Credit where credit is due the American was good.

Not making excuses, Kell, is not a welterweight, and strugglrd to make the weight.  Eddie Hear even said he should move on.   Bad judgement by Kell has cost him big time

if he wants to stay at this weight  he has limited options... take the khan fight for a tidy retirement or take the rematch with Spence.  I think he'd be foolish to do that but up until the eye injury it was fairly even... so maybe he fancies his chances of a rematch?

same result I think but if he is hoping for a few more fights then the rematch surely is his slim chance of staying at the top...