Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
LCFC_FAN_1995

Boxing

12 hours ago, Manwell Pablo said:

Their boxing at light middle so canelo for sure, dynamite in those hands at that weight.

I'll give you that one. Canelo is the only one I can think of who maybe hits harder. But he's fighting middleweight now and I'm pretty sure he'll stay there.

10 hours ago, dominicmsb said:

I'll give you that one. Canelo is the only one I can think of who maybe hits harder. But he's fighting middleweight now and I'm pretty sure he'll stay there.

Canello will do what canello has always done, float around the weights he can comfortably achieve and try and box the biggest names he can. He's been light middle up to middle back down to light middle and actully fought his last fight at a super middle catch weight. He's boxing at middle as that's what golovkin boxes at.

• 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, SouthStandUpperTier said:

I really want to see 50-somethings Nigel Benn and Steve Collins have another fight.......said nobody.......ever.

you need to go follow another Sport!

Im about hyperventilating at the thought of these guys fighting again.!!

These were the guys, along with Eubank that really caught my interest in boxing. I loved watching them fight.. It was a magical time for British/ Irish boxing.. Just the whole triangular dynamics they had.

2 hours ago, Manwell Pablo said:

What is going on with this sport, lol first of all there is the mcgregor farce now we've got veterans boxing going on lol 

Joke contests ... I think it's because all the big fights are being over controlled by managers and promoters and delays are creating a vacuum that circus acts will fill in  

38 minutes ago, Mike Oxlong said:

Up against some cannon fodder on his debut but that Joshua  Buatsi looks a.talent - real menace 

Missed it and Connor Benn but doesn't sound like I missed a lot of boxing lol watching Buglioni now bit straight forward for him. Makes you wonder if Eddie just filling his Calandar with this or trying to build some hype for another go at a belt. 

5 minutes ago, Manwell Pablo said:

Missed it and Connor Benn but doesn't sound like I missed a lot of boxing lol watching Buglioni now bit straight forward for him. Makes you wonder if Eddie just filling his Calandar with this or trying to build some hype for another go at a belt. 

Buatsi and Benn are decent prospects so I suppose he needs to build their experience and look after some of the other fighters in the Matchroom group too. 

You're right. Bar this fight I don't think any of the others have gone past a couple of rounds lol 

Edited by Mike Oxlong

Guest MattP

I only had Manny by a couple but a UD was shocking, it's painful to see him losing to guys like this.

Wtf was that 117-111 card about??

1 hour ago, Manwell Pablo said:

At the sound of the bell your three scoring judges are..............

59345161021c4da52005175608c7c456.jpg

I wouldn't hire them as painters or decorators, they bloody get more paint on themselves then the walls.

Btw, is that you man pans, just behind them

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Col city fan said:

What's Arthur Abraham like? Any good? Any chance v Eubank?

Old, very  steady, but hand picked by daddy and co to finally get a proper name under his belt off a fighter on his last legs. Eubank wins it for me. 

He struggles against the best, froch and Ward both outboxed him, Twitter unified champion obviously a far cry from their level but his best years a long gone now. 

Id not bet on the fight myself. Partly as that would mean I'd have to watch it.

Edited by Manwell Pablo
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, Manwell Pablo said:

Old, very  steady, but hand picked by daddy and co to finally get a proper name under his belt off a fighter on his last legs. Eubank wins it for me. 

He struggles against the best, froch and Ward both outboxed him, Twitter unified champion obviously a far cry from their level but his best years a long gone now. 

Id not bet on the fight myself. Partly as that would mean I'd have to watch it.

You're pretty anti Eubank aren't you Pabs? Explain...

8 hours ago, Col city fan said:

You're pretty anti Eubank aren't you Pabs? Explain...

Takes the piss when he's in the ring with people not his level which is needless. Has never boxed anyone besides Billy joe Saunders who beat him. Talks the talk on Twitter and abuses comptraiots on Twitter needlessly (kell brook especially) but bottled the Golovkin fight and bottled the Langford fight. Parades round with that joke of a belt and pretends it's a legitimate world titles in order to dupe a few thousand people into watching his joke fights on a joke channel and paying whatever it is he charges for the pleasure. 

Is aboute the size of it col. 

On the subject of BJS Ive just been catching up on the news I totally missed his not fighting tomorrow as it his oppoent has been arrested for being a Russian ganster lol thats a new one. 

Edited by Manwell Pablo
  • Like 1