Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
LCFC_FAN_1995

Boxing

13 hours ago, Manwell Pablo said:

You can speak for youself on that one lol They think im getting up at 4 am to watch this and paying what will probably be £25 for the pleasure they've got another thing coming.

As for the $90 in the US Just wow lol

Same here. I won't be paying and watching it live. It epitomizes all that is bad re. The media circus that envelopes contemporary boxing.

15 hours ago, Strokes said:

I'll pay it, fall asleep and miss it, as usual. I'm a sucker.

lol I actually did that for the Pacquiao and Mayweather fight, I was going to watch it on re-run but heard the fight was rubbish so didn't even do that. Not paying for this though, it is going to be an awful fight like must Mayweather fights are.

7 hours ago, Babylon said:

It's a circus, but these press events are funny. McGregor is just too sharp, he should do into WWE

He would be banned in WWE they don't allow much bad language 

Scousers and Dubs are very whitty sharp people 

he reminds me of a scally so much 

1 hour ago, FrankieADZ said:

can see why people dont like Mayweather forever going on about money, know its all a big circus but will be interesting to see who wins and if theyd have a rematch in MMA

Not a prayer, Floyd's only taken this because of a) money and b) he'll win, in that order. He'd be destroyed in MMA.

15 minutes ago, leicsmac said:

McGregor-Mayweather is one of the very few bouts where I would favour both fighters giving each other career ensuing injuries simultaneously.

With the after-effect of also rendering then both permanently mute.

Mayweather hasn't hurt someone since 2007 lol 

On 13/07/2017 at 12:47, foxes_rule1978 said:

lol I actually did that for the Pacquiao and Mayweather fight, I was going to watch it on re-run but heard the fight was rubbish so didn't even do that. Not paying for this though, it is going to be an awful fight like must Mayweather fights are.

You'll cave... the intreigue and hype around this will get to you. I suspect there will be a fair few pubs/bars getting a late licence for this helping it become a convient excuse for a night out for many.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, DJ Barry Hammond said:

You'll cave... the intreigue and hype around this will get to you. I suspect there will be a fair few pubs/bars getting a late licence for this helping it become a convient excuse for a night out for many.

Theres that side of it I guess. Even though I can imagine it being the night out from hell in ashby. Too many starting at the usual times absolutely wombled by 3am, be more entertaining fights in market street.