Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
LCFC_FAN_1995

Boxing

1 hour ago, GaelicFox said:

Can't see smith doing it 

but British fighters are pulling huge performances out of the bag 

I think ward was a little taken aback the last fight ... I think this time he makes no mistakes 

but he will need a point result I think 

Outclassed, shocking knock down call though, won't watch the big one till the morning, coco pops and boxing for the toddlers first thing ?

lol nice of them to give a member of the audience a chance to fight Steven smith

Edited by Manwell Pablo
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, GaelicFox said:

Another major one state side 

watch this.... 

For the record I agree with the result ! 

lollol wtf? the delayed reaction off Flores was ridiculous, never seen anything like that before.

Fell asleep early after to many beers in the sun so only just caught up on the main event, damn, Ward is such a brilliant boxer even though he is tough to watch at times.

Stoppage controversial, but fancied him to get the job done pretty quickly had it carried on, was breaking Kovalev down to the body bit by bit and had him blowing out of his arse pretty early imo.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Manwell Pablo said:

He had kovalev, but stopped early and ward should of had a point gone punches were so low lol 

Flores took a dive and it's justice but I don't see, letter of the law, that's the right call.

He might of took a dive but he took three illegal punches lol, surely that cannot stand.

16 minutes ago, Strokes said:

He might of took a dive but he took three illegal punches lol, surely that cannot stand.

As I say letter of the law it's mind boggling. But I'm not complaining filthy sneaky tactic, if you look he's the one who initially continues to trade after the bell would not surprise me if he had that pre planned as he knew he was in for a boxing lesson.

2 hours ago, dominicmsb said:

I've got McGregor winning for a number of reasons.. harder puncher, younger, quicker..

McGregor hit's harder than anyone his size.

That must be a heck of a drinking session your on today mate.

Just now, EastAnglianFox said:

That must be a heck of a drinking session your on today mate.

Ha, I've been following him for a while now.. every time he is the underdog for whatever reason he comes out on top.

All these fights he was the underdog

44691bfb5f1a3f03238c5326f22e50e3.png

2 hours ago, dominicmsb said:

I've got McGregor winning for a number of reasons.. harder puncher, younger, quicker..

McGregor hit's harder than anyone his size.

Without being rude, you don't have an absolute clue about boxing, there are a lot of boxers at his weight who will hit harder!!

8 minutes ago, dominicmsb said:

Ha, I've been following him for a while now.. every time he is the underdog for whatever reason he comes out on top.

All these fights he was the underdog

44691bfb5f1a3f03238c5326f22e50e3.png

Mate this is boxing, not ufc, HE IS NOT A BOXER 

9 minutes ago, dominicmsb said:

Pacquiao hits harder than McGregor? That's insane to think that..

You just cannot compare, they hit different,a boxer could see and ufc punch coming from a mile away, the diffence in fitness two is staggering 

5 minutes ago, lestajigs said:

You just cannot compare, they hit different,a boxer could see and ufc punch coming from a mile away, the diffence in fitness two is staggering 

I'm not denying the skill difference.. Mayweather would box rings around McGregor but Mayweather is 40 an McGregor hits like a truck.. These 2 things for me could sway the fight

2 minutes ago, dominicmsb said:

I'm not denying the skill difference.. Mayweather would box rings around McGregor but Mayweather is 40 an McGregor hits like a truck.. These 2 things for me could sway the fight

Dissagree to agree mate 

1 hour ago, dominicmsb said:

floyds still fit as a fiddle  an arguable the GOAT, the kind of punches mcgregor throws will be read before he's finished pulling his fist back. He will struggle to touch him.

Frankie gavin would beat Connor in a boxing match, it's a different sport.

if you honestly believe that id get £50 on a McGregor ko you'll be an extremely rich man should it come off.