Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
AjcW

Adverts

Okay so we have had a few similar threads pop up in the past, but, as a self confessed advert geek(I literally have an opinion on every one I see lol) I wanted to lay out a few categories and see peoples opinions all in one thread(and im horrifically bored and struck down by the man flu haa).

So.

Favourite:

Guilty Pleasure:

Most Hated:

Pretty simple, feel free to post Youtube videos or just a description.

Saw an awesome advert at the Cinema the other day. It's the new Sky Sports advert for the new season and it made me realise how much I missed football. Can't seem to find it anywhere though :/

Anyone else seen it? It's basically shot's of fans chanting and cheering when they score....

ok you got me on a role now... with the 90's retro adverts....

:D

Brilliant ad that one. Much better than the acid trip ones they did a couple of years back.

And if that's true then it's tragic that we're so driven by money and commerce these days that some of our most creative, funny or entertaining minds are currently selling, selling, selling for a living instead of expressing themselves.

And if that's true then it's tragic that we're so driven by money and commerce these days that some of our most creative, funny or entertaining minds are currently selling, selling, selling for a living instead of expressing themselves.

Put wonderfully... there is creativity in advertising, BUT, it is creativity to order.

This has to be one of the WORST adverts I have ever seen, every time it comes on I have to look away or change channel, it just infuriates me.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wnAk7Bmp-l8

"But only one thing can cool your mengines" - I mean c'mon, what kinda fckin' line is that!?

Except from the woman of course :wub: It is so cheesy and awful though.

It's more manipulative than that. It's not just images for sale.

And I'm sure you get paid in fresh air, love and creativity!

Is much as I respect finnegans points let's not spoil a light hatted thread with politics, I'm with Nick on this anyway, and I hope to be creating things like this in a few years!

Some class ones posted so far, and some horrors :P keep it up guys!

Stupid iPhone I clearly meant hearted

Archived