Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bert

Rotherham

Rotherham United v Leicester City

Carling Cup

Tuesday 9th August 2011, Kick off 19:45

Ticket prices are: Adults £10.00, Over 60's £5.00, 16 and Under £5.00.

Tickets are on sale:

Priority 1 STH - Mon 25th July

Priority 2 STH - Tues 26th July

Priority 3 STH - Weds 27th July

2011-12 Members - Thurs 28th July

General Sale - Fri 29th July

Fox Travel departs from the King Power Stadium at 16:30.

Fox Travel prices are: 18 & Over STH £17.00, Under 18 STH £15.00. 18 & Over Non STH £20.00, Under 18 Non STH £18.00.

There is a student rate btw, which is £5. Not unreserved seating either.

So why say something that most people expect anyway?

At a game like this, you'd expect it to be unreserved seating. I was just letting people know it wasn't....

I am arriving from Sweden via Stansted to Rotherham by train at 16.27 August 9. I have not seen anything on Rotherhams website about buying tickets in advance. I have also sent them an e-mail. But no answer so far.

Does anyone know how to do to be sure to get a ticket?

Sven-Åke Johansson

I wonder how many fans wern't going to this that have now changed there mind after yesterdays win.

If you pay on the gate do you still get a ticket as you would need it for future prioritys ?

I'd assume so, because if the match were too be abandoned you'd need the stub to gain re-entry at the re-arranged fixture.

Taking the wife and kids to this one now, its there 1st away game so should be a good night out for them.

Not bad 2 adults and 3 kids for £20

Just a quick note, the OP has not stated that under 8's are free however it does state this on the OS

Archived