Fox92 Posted 31 August 2011 Posted 31 August 2011 "support" When I log in its not like I am logged in. I can't see other online members, who is viewing what thread, the forum has stopped indicating which threads I have viewed, some of my posts have been deleted and I can't even view my own profile. What the hell? It always says 'you have to sign in to do that' or something But is this problem occuring for anyone else, or just me? Its frustrating.
Wymsey Posted 31 August 2011 Posted 31 August 2011 I can't view my profile or others, and have to press 'post' twice to successfully put my post on the particular thread.
Mark Posted 31 August 2011 Posted 31 August 2011 Got more than 1,600 people on the site, had to turn off lots of features to keep the site online
DB11 Posted 31 August 2011 Posted 31 August 2011 The online at once record has been broken each time I re-visit the forum
Fox92 Posted 1 September 2011 Author Posted 1 September 2011 Got more than 1,600 people on the site, had to turn off lots of features to keep the site online I know the online record was beaten again yesterday, and I understand where you are coming from.
Houdini Logic Posted 3 September 2011 Posted 3 September 2011 I've started to receive ads for dating sites - have you switched on some sort of desperation detection system?
The Doctor Posted 3 September 2011 Posted 3 September 2011 Fishdating.com anyone? Datingbeginsatfourty.com is showing up for me - not sure why.
Fox92 Posted 4 September 2011 Author Posted 4 September 2011 I've started to receive ads for dating sites - have you switched on some sort of desperation detection system? Same. On my desktop PC, Foxestalk freezers on load up and I have to virtually shut off my PC because Foxestalk won't load. It can't be due to my desktop itself because my netbook (which I'm writing off now) is less powerful and Foxestalk works fine.
Finnegan Posted 7 September 2011 Posted 7 September 2011 Bottom right would seriously, seriously get it. Second from the left on the top row is actually Raj.
Guest Bilo Posted 7 September 2011 Posted 7 September 2011 Top right would get one in the pink, one in the stink. Bottom left may actually be the Phantom Flan Flinger.
Jiggers the Fox Posted 8 September 2011 Posted 8 September 2011 Top right would get one in the pink, one in the stink. Bottom left may actually be the Phantom Flan Flinger. I'd prefer this
Fox92 Posted 5 October 2011 Author Posted 5 October 2011 Got another problem with the time. Just logged into the forum, and it said someone posted at 12:33pm but I posted a minute ago at about 1:30pm and their post is after mine - if you know what I mean. Its like Foxestalk time is an hour behind my desktop/real London time. edit: real time is back again now
DB11 Posted 8 October 2011 Posted 8 October 2011 Got another problem with the time. Just logged into the forum, and it said someone posted at 12:33pm but I posted a minute ago at about 1:30pm and their post is after mine - if you know what I mean. Its like Foxestalk time is an hour behind my desktop/real London time. edit: real time is back again now FoxesTalk invented time travel.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.